Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Orv posted:

They were in cars that you had to blow up just enough for them to get out but not die, as well as usually being packed in with a few other goons that you had to knock out, without being able to knock out the informant.

Bullshit you can blow their cars to hell and they always magically survive. Don't be a scrub, use freeze grenades while you deal with the other dudes, and mash counter once you start interrogating them in case they decide to try to be a punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Finished this game today finally. It was fun but a bit of a collectathon. Is there anything that pops up after the credits besides the one creepy Intel encounter that is right by where you're dropped off for the endgame? I know I can finish up everything I had left hanging but I probably won't do that as I just have death races left so I'm trying to make sure I'm safe to uninstall.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Spoiler obviously; I got two like this between getting the Opus back and driving to Deep Friahs and then one after the credits. They all had like weird voice and video effects and instead of the random waste lander it was Hope or Glory talking to me saying I killed them and would kill everyone I got close to etc.

• Locked thread