Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I was going to get this on PS4 (first game since Infamous SS came out) for the couch play, but might just get this on PC for SweetFXcolour correction and whatever nvidia magic otll have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

TerminalBlue posted:

Which is entirely unsurprising, but possibly a good thing. I mean, I liked the combat in Arkham City enough.

Gah. It would rock so hard if the game was actually good and had something like the nemesis system from Shadow of Mordor only with dudes in fast cars, heavily armed cars, or huge behemoths depending on type etc.

I can dream, right?

Warner Bros games are unironically my favourite games. Mordor was so good and that mechanic would fit really well here.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

Early stills of Fury Road are quite dull--almost black and white:

Miller decided he preferred the film with the colours amped up. I'm glad, cause I prefer it too.

Those colours make it look so generic, and the film version of the Gears of War/MW2 era.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Bought this game on a whim off of Kinguin so I'm glad it's getting a good reaction here.

Didn't expect it to be almost 30GB though!

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

drunkill posted:

Screenshot time:

Pages back but these two are so loving good.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Fuuuuck me this game is pretty. Wish I had thought to record the resulting flips that fucker did, but I'm sure there'll be plenty more. :unsmigghh:

Also the co-op camera is a genius idea and I can't wait to try it out.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Attention Horse posted:

This is a cool and pretty game.

I also love the fact that you can play with all the video filters all the time, even when you're not in photo/video mode.

You could have told me these were stills from Fury Road and I'd have believed you.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I also love the poo poo out of the developers for giving the DS4 native support and proper icons in this game.

I want to write them a love letter.

Having said that, is anyone else experiencing explosion sprites shrinking away into nothing? Missed an awesome helix fire trail because half of it dissolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

loving incredible.

• Locked thread