Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I don't really like Max's voice. It's also pretty disgusting that there is a pre-order bonus when there isn't a whole lot of gameplay actually shown. Like, we see some flashes of punches and counters, and we see some driving and some very lame exploding cars... but not really any idea of how this fits together or what it's like. I'm honestly hoping it's just that LOTR game with a Mad Max skin. That'd be okay with me.

Firstborn fucked around with this message at 08:22 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Stairmaster posted:

I think the problem is he's using it too much.

That may be. I know there was criticism (and rightfully so) when the first trailer came out and Max had an American thing going on, but it seems spiteful to go the complete opposite and bust out an Outback Steakhouse voice. It's like 150% Crocodile Dundee. Well, at least now you aussies know what it's like to be me - from Louisiana and cajun and fed the gently caress up with any actor or character on tv that tries to sell this point as a lovely accent.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
The Gamescom demo for this looked really, really good. IGN has it up on their main page if you want to see it. All gameplay.

It's pretty much that Shadows of Modor game with Mad Max right down to a big sprawling map with factions and little events and stuff.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

MinibarMatchman posted:

maybe it's just me but the popin for stuff on the ground is embarrassing. it's a desert of nothing yet poo poo is just constantly popping up as you drive

I guess I'm getting old because I didn't notice or give a poo poo.

• Locked thread