Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

iGestalt posted:

Would be pretty rad to get it unlocked earlier - anyone know what time it's saying it'll unlock in NZ?

Steam says 22 hours even though it will be midnight here in 6 hours :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Kin posted:

Urgh, what's the point of letting me harpoon the guy out of the convoy truck and then hijack it if when i drive it back to the base, the game just tells me the vehicle isn't collectible and it doesn't mark the convoy as being completed.

Now i've no idea if it'll respawn or if its bugged, but it's loving stupid.

Don't worry I did the same thing, the convoy should just re-spawn.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Der Luftwaffle posted:

Also post credits I got a notification that the original Interceptor was now a vehicle choice, but where is it in the garage? I looked through the car bodies and Archangels list but there was nothing.

Its in the same menu as chums buggy, near the bottom of the list somewhere.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Has there been any progress in the modding community for this one yet?

• Locked thread