Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
son gay. so what
Olde Dogge Inn
Luxury Spoilers!
Pawsome Package-Gourmet cookie at bedtime, cuddletime (15 minutes of one on one petting and snuggling) and a pedicure.~$13.00

Nature Lovers Package-Gourmet cookie at bedtime, nature walk/playtime(15 minutes outside play in our gated yard or on a leashed walk) and a pedicure.~$13.00

My Best Dogge Package~Gourmet cookie at bedtime Afternoon Yoghund yogurt snack, nature walk/playtime OR cuddletime, pedicure, personalized pet ID tag~$20.00

All KONGed Out-Brand new classic kong filled with peanut butter, beef or cottage cheese filling~
(sm)..$7, (med)...$10, (lg)...$12, (xl)...$15
*additional evening refills available for only $2 each

~Ala-carte~
Gourmet cookie at bedtime.................$1.39/treat
Yoghund Peanut Butter Yogurt..........$2.99/treat
Pupcorn(warm cheese puffs)...............$2.99/bag
Kong Chew Buddy.....(sm)$3.....(lg)$5 per treat
Kong Cozie Soft Buddy.........................$7.50 each

15 min. Cuddletime, Playtime OR Nature Walk....$5.00
Personalized Pet I.D. Tag........................................$7.00 Pedicure....................................................................$7.00
Professional Bathing/Grooming........ask for estimate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

son gay. so what

i am he posted:

noen of these are working for me :[

I had to make a account

Omg OP you're awesome I think I love byob now

son gay. so what
O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.

Edit: OP is your name Maximilian

son gay. so what

son gay. so what posted:

O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.

Edit: OP is your name Maximilian

This is your chance to Please Allah insha'allah. A chance to gain reward alhamduillah

• Locked thread