Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

if God did not want islam to rule the world, why did he make Insha'allah rhyme with Valhalla?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

PupsOfWar posted:

if God did not want islam to rule the world, why did he make Insha'allah rhyme with Valhalla?

drat, im convinced

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

zoux posted:

no but it got a lot less viewer friendly
ehhhhh the season hasn't really picked up yet

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Im still mad about Rubicon getting cancelled

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

The good people of Maryland have elected a cancerous flesh-sack

what is their lieutenant governor like

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

PupsOfWar posted:

The good people of Maryland have elected a cancerous flesh-sack

what is their lieutenant governor like

a literal teratoma in a little hat

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

R. Mute posted:

Guess it's not gonna get any better now!

PupsOfWar posted:

cancerous flesh-sack

Harsh

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lesion/Lingering Wet Cough '16

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Turns out asking Post 9-11 User to take his meds makes him way angrier than any amount of calling him a shithead or telling him how awful he is does

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

zoux posted:

yall hannibal got cancelled
NBC has pretty much fallen to pieces in recent years

They have The Voice and Dick Wolf's shows (SVU, Chicago Fire/PD/Med) and not much else at this point.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Turns out asking Post 9-11 User to take his meds makes him way angrier than any amount of calling him a shithead or telling him how awful he is does

Guess you hit pretty close to home.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

R. Mute posted:

well its only 2 episodes in

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

what happen

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

my channel is now full of ads for some yaoi manga site or something probably because of the otome game lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

who is post 911 user

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

site posted:

Guess you hit pretty close to home.
It's kinda depressing, honestly. There are so many people's lives who would be measurably improved by regularly taking medication, but they either can't, won't, or are unable to do so.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

zoux posted:

Hahaha cancelled two episodes in? Owned.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

MIGF welcoming dignitaries to the Lollipop Guild?

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

PupsOfWar posted:

who is post 911 user
Poster in the political cartoons thread who is kind of weird, even by Political Cartoons standards.

Small Frozen Thing suggested they take their medication, and even shared some slightly personal information, but now:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

zoux posted:

some pretty confusing episodes too. i think i saw some of your posts in the tviv thread and i don't think you got it

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
Btw I started seeing Henry krinkle being used as a source on gawker this weekend

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

are obamas daughters taller than me yet

more importantly are they taller than zoux

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zeitgueist posted:

Btw I started seeing Henry krinkle being used as a source on gawker this weekend

also it was khamsek that ponied up the money and made that "its my duty to ruin his plea bargain" tweet

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Gravel Gravy posted:

MIGF welcoming dignitaries to the Lollipop Guild?

prolly just someone's fetish

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

R. Mute posted:

some pretty confusing episodes too. i think i saw some of your posts in the tviv thread and i don't think you got it

i havent posted in that thread re: the show this season gently caress head

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Post 9-11 User is a politoons poster who rants like I do when I'm unmedicated about how he's learned how minorities think from the streets and our pathetic little tumblr brains just can't handle that it's fine for him to say tranny and by the way here's a completely unrelated story about this psychotic straw-feminist I once knew, man what a crazy bitch OH ARE YOU BUNCH OF SADBRAINS TUMBLR BABIES GONNA CRY I SAID BITCH don't tell me to take my meds that dude's a liar stop trying to bait me this isn't fyad :qq:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

fade5 posted:

NBC has pretty much fallen to pieces in recent years

They have The Voice and Dick Wolf's shows (SVU, Chicago Fire/PD/Med) and not much else at this point.

amazingly they were still very profitable last year according to comcast's disclosures, almost entirely because of the winter olympics, which people apparently watch

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

fade5 posted:

Poster in the political cartoons thread who is kind of weird, even by Political Cartoons standards.

Small Frozen Thing suggested they take their medication, and even shared some slightly personal information, but now:

I see sft's post on the last page telling him to take his meds but no meltdown afterwards :/ disappointed

^^^^ ah must come before last page

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

zoux posted:

i havent posted in that thread re: the show this season gently caress head
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723960&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=25#post446777441

didn't you

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

site posted:

I see sft's post on the last page telling him to take his meds but no meltdown afterwards :/ disappointed

^^^^ ah must come before last page

I quoted his last meltdown

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

zoux posted:

yall hannibal got cancelled

:smith:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Basically I can feel the crazy oozing from his posts and it feels uncomfortably familiar

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Funny. I stopped really reading the political cartoon thread and just go there for the cartoons. Got USPol and Chat thread for actually reading stuff

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

I quoted his last meltdown

Oh that was supposed to be it? Gotcha

Basically I can feel the crazy oozing from his posts and it feels uncomfortably familiar

lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

that is a correct synopsis on my part

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

What thread

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
maybe...maybe a streaming service will pick it up...like netflix or hulu

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

kustomkarkommando posted:

Im still mad about Rubicon getting cancelled