Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Currently on top of a mountain in West Virginia, hanging out with born and bred hick family members.

The perspectives being shared about recent events are...interesting.

Will post more on this later (if signal holds out/returns).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
We are now watching lone survivor. One of the cousins asked "why not just bomb the fuckers?" (referring to the village the bad guy is in)

Because there are civilians was answered.

"Whys that fucken matter?" Was the response.

Also there is a consensus that Marky mark should have killed the two kids and the old farmer who happened upon them (starting the drama of the movie).

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

So there's a new Sealand: Liberland.

The president is/was doing a reddit AMA: I’m the President of the Liberland Settlement Association. We're the first settlers of Europe's newest nation, Liberland. AMA!

Some TL;DR highlights: No currency, the government will do nothing related to finance/monetary policy, they'll just pay for things like anyone else (with what!?), also just saying that you abide by the Geneva convention means other countries recognize you.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

you know what is cooler than the death penalty

actual justice for affected minority communities

I suggest marching the shooter through Charleston like Cersei was marched through Kings Landing.

• Locked thread