Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ughhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Weird that both major Chinese heroes from the big two are radioactive men.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

which eugenics program

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mallory continues to be the infallible oracle of our times.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

also waht's the biggest reactionary SW thread in the forums so I can go see unreasonable criticisms of those Vanity Fair pics

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Im fine with racism critiques of Tolkien because it angries up the blood of nerds, and I am a vampire for that

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

Please do not bad mouth the prequels in this thread.

I've never even seen the third one :shrug:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Also Red Letter Media has ruined film criticism on the internet

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Saw Avengers 2 this weekend, thoroughly enjoyed it, as I am not a hair splitting cinema discusso piece of poo poo Whedon hating gently caress wad motherfucker

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

jesus christ

e. "severeadmiredemperorshrimp.gif"?

That's how gfycat does urls instead of random numbers

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

for now

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh I didn't realize Larry Kasdan was writing all three sequels

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

R. Mute posted:

nutranurse, i now know your pain. i got my hair cut and i gave them instructions and the guy sort of went 'uh huh' and did something completely different. too short. i don't look like a lesbian though, luckily.

Then why am i so attracted to you

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Do what I do, which is to completely ignore migf and never respond to his terrible posting

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

we've had some really bad thread themes in the past but this one, this is the worst one

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

*eyes Ultimate Troll Red Button*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

you realise that there is no way this troll of yours isn't going to be a letdown after all of this hype, right

AHAHAHAH the Ultimate Troll is immune to overhype

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gee you guys sure do talk up the destructive power of the hydrogen bomb, hope it doesn't fall flat

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/rHYQQVF.gifv

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I once saw a post in CD about Avengers 2 that included all my least favorite goon buzzwords/phrases. "Hamfisted" "Lazy writing" "unlikable characters" "Slamming action figures together". That post had it all man.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

isnt that intrinsic to superhero films. thats like complaining that berlin alexanderplatz is long.

Or, indeed, long cat.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

LorrdErnie posted:

man i didnt realize for that entire conversation that it was star wars day

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

quote:

Part of the experience of observing the 'chan' boards was seeing a lot of anime. I will readily admit I don't understand why there's so much of it about or even what a lot of it means, but I have seen many examples that were extremely elaborate and technically amazing. Some captured very subtle colors and ethereal effects that must have taken a lot of time, effort and planning. I had a few requests to draw some myself, but it's beyond my modest abilities. Oh sure, I could copy some of it fairly accurately, but it would only be just that--something copied and derivative.

I've also learned a great deal about memes and I have a chapter on memes in my book. One featured is the 'Sad Frog' which perhaps has the largest variety of variation. It remains very popular and it shows no sign of having run its course.

I received a few requests to draw the frog, so I drew him as a self portrait!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

the thing is, i'd like for zoux' ultimate troll to actually be the "ultimate", in the sense of "last" troll that he posts, because his trolls are generally rather tedious

Is that so Uncle Remus.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

what the gently caress

*a 23- year-old with the title "Social Media Consultant" leans smugly back in his chair*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's cool and good that some guy is trying to become a politoons thread superstar by mindlesses posting rafts of old mallard fillmore cartoons.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

someone hire me as a social media consultant, ill have idiot 20somethings that use the word "hashtag" in conversation clamoring for charter schools or whatever stupid garbage youre peddling

Yes but can you whatever the verb form of twitter and facebook are?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

joeburz posted:

i mean if i cared about mallard at all it woul dbe a great series of posts but the tinsley is a scumfuck of the highest order and isn't worth my attention.

i prefer "latuff: anti-semite or anti-semitest" arguments myself

personally I could do with some more tedious deconstruction of every jot and tittle of the weekly day by day, myself.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

je suis geller

I will literally kill myself.

I am so loving irl dismayed by this poo poo because I really really don't want a Christian vs Muslim Holy World War in which millions of innocent Muslims are killed by western weapons but that is the road we are headed down.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Popular Thug Drink posted:

idolizing which female character is more indicative of extremely low class status: betty boop or harley quinn

The girl bugs bunny.

Looney Toons are always the LCD.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Popular Thug Drink posted:

oh yeah and i think there was a sassy female tweety bird

naturlich

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ask him about marrying a karling sometime

ugh I bet he has extensive Beer Opinions.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

employee cubicle down expressing his feelings that judges should not be able to make gay marriage legal overthrowing VOTERS WILL in the states that voted to make it illegal

Love the anti Marbury vs. Madison crowd.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

someone who is very wrong on everything

other things:

we should get rid of income and property tax and replace it with more sales taxes
welfare is bad

naturally he is in the process of converting to catholicism and at the current trajectory give five to ten before converting to orthodoxy

Well, good thing this person's vote doesn't count as much as mine.

• Locked thread