Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ralp posted:

Not that exit, one of the levels in Bowsers Valley has a secret exit that leads there doesn't it? The Fortress? that's the one I'm talking about, and I don't remember where it is but it sucks.
Oh yeah, I forgot that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Growing up I kinda got away from Mario and thought Zelda was the premiere epic Nintendo series, but in recent years I've come around and recognize Mario games are near perfection.

Mario has some OK games, as does Zelda. Metroid is the most consistently quality Ninteno franchise. One mediocre game in 25+ years is an impressive record.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seriously though, I hope those are both the same phone number.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i like that Nintendo Support is capitalised

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*launches into Nipple Bandit rant about F-Zero*

"Mom? Gosh, sorry, wrong number!"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

*launches into Nipple Bandit rant about F-Zero*

"Mom? Gosh, sorry, wrong number!"
"Oh, hi Mom. Sorry, didn't mean to call at work. Oh, you're on the drive-thru today? Cool. Talk to you later!"

Dec 26, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cleared the last special stage. 94 exits -_-

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

95, and I know that I'm missing the Bowser Valley Ghost House Secret Exit, so after dinner I should be done with the 96 Exit Challenge. The special levels do not gently caress around

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
uhhh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried to get Sunshine running on dolphin but it's a piece of poo poo emulator and gave up in frustration and I just downloaded Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I'm ready to blast off into low orbit gaming.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy crap the bowser music in SMG2 is the airship music from SMB3.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
You accidentally saved yourself

Sunshine is near total garbo

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thuly posted:

You accidentally saved yourself

Sunshine is near total garbo

no, it's good and fun. but mario galaxy 1 and 2 are better

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I tried to get Sunshine running on dolphin but it's a piece of poo poo emulator and gave up in frustration and I just downloaded Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I'm ready to blast off into low orbit gaming.

Is this your first time playing galaxy 2?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Is this your first time playing galaxy 2?

No I've done all 242 multiple times, it's just been a while

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was planning on just playing through this and getting rnough to stars to play every level once but I got to cloud Mario and now I want to get all 242 again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they should try putting cloud mario in a 2d game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should make a cloud Yoshi

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

hi 3d world is the best one. best mario

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

there are a lot of good marios

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plans fell through today with friends so it looks like it's a Mario and Coffee all day kinda Saturday

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

sunshine was the easiest thing to get working in dolphin for me, maybe it's a hardware issue or something.

it's a good summer gaming experience

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

What's the problem? Freezes? Poor frame rate?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cant save, I couldn't make any changes to the graphic options and I couldn't save controller profiles so every time I closed the emulator I would have to remap all the buttons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hi Mario thread. I am downloading Super Mario 3D World for the very first time and just wondering what the Super Mario Imps recommend as the favored controller for the game. I am excited to have a brand new Mario game which I have never played before, which I am told is one of the greatest.

• Locked thread