Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

A Perfect Circle album name. Though I don't really see it as a bad thing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
There is a video from years ago of a Viper doing 100+++ in the Nevada straights, catching a bump weird, and shooting off the side of the road. Long story short, the occupants were okay but went end over end for a while.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

T1g4h posted:

Okay, something i've always wondered about, the brakelights on those GT3s in front of you... what's up with them? They look like they're doing some weird strobing pattern when they slow down for corners. It looks neat and i've seen other high end sports / supercars do that, just never knew what it was.

LED refresh rate going in and out of phase with the FPS being recorded by the camera.

edit: beaten

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Ether Frenzy posted:

1 $250 battery, a couple hours of labor for installing/coding the battery

Walmart carries the batteries for half that and BMWhat/Carly can do the battery registration for fairly cheap - or you can use Tool 32 / NCS Expert for even less.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 24, 2015

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
So, from what I'm gathering in this thread, there are going to be a lot of lemon Vipers on the market for cheap eventually. Kinda like the Ducati 749/999 stalling issue.

• Locked thread