Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
You can't possibly be superstitious, could you be? :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

8ender posted:

If this doesn't pan out you need to look into Italian cars if you're going to find something less reliable

Like, maybe a Fiat? Maybe one of their subsidiaries would have something that might interest him. :v:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

8ender posted:

I know he's just been delivered a fusion of American and Italian ingenuity but I mean something thoroughly Italian like my co-workers Lambo that managed to flatten its battery and not start again for 2 weeks in a shop afterwards because he left the radio on with the door open for a half hour.

The last time Das Volk touched a Lamborghini, it had to be towed home.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Saga posted:

It's a Viper dude. That happens like every time you put it into gear.

Well, it's no Super Snake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Wojcigitty posted:

Beautiful car; I'll echo the sentiments about the color, it's fantastic.

Does anyone have any links to threads about Volk's previous car?

The black Viper? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668031

I think the ones documenting his previous American purchases are all in the archives by now.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

8ender posted:

It kind of shocks me that Chrysler can build a really good sports car like the new Viper. It's kind of like discovering that Dell makes amazing monitors when everything else they churn out is garbage.

…for one year, then they discontinue that model or replace it with a TN panel with the same model number :v:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Preoptopus posted:

Wait when did you get a, (is that a) Tesla?

Personally, I have had a terrible experience with computers and cellphones ever since i had em. poo poo always goes wary, im so nervous this is all headed to maintain casual poo poo in my casual car.

Zoom, enhance:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

HotCanadianChick posted:

Jeez, it's like DV stole your domestic-brand-luck and is now using it for his own nefarious purposes, Raluek.

Oh poo poo what did I do I don't even have a mopar :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Man, I hope my domestic brand luck is still intact, since that's all I'll be driving for the forseeable future :shobon:

• Locked thread