Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Das Volk posted:

Wow what a machine. Looks like the interior's pretty similar, oh hey it's got a numbered badge!

:ughh:

I missed the announcement of this thread, but I am going to be looking forward to any and all updates with anticipation. This photo and emot will be your bestnext avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Sten Freak posted:

Arches national park is awesome too. The hikes are cool and there's plenty to see from the car as well.

I made this suggestion to him in the chat thread. Arches is awesome

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Watching the Porsche go down the cork screw from behind looked awesome, but the I kg thing screaming 'get out the way' more than that engine is that color. What a machine! Great driving too, I can see how your M was beginning to be a limiting factor in driving.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Not getting too detailed I'm pretty sure it's the LED tail lamps getting wonky with the frames per second DV was recording, but I have seen the strobe tail lights for cars that blink two or three times before solid red. Given most idiots on the road are too busy taking selfies I don't mind something trying to get their duck lipped face paying attention to what's going on in front of them.

To all of the motorcycle riders with the strobing headlights though? They need a dick kicking. I hate those things and wonder how they are even legal.

• Locked thread