Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
If you blow it up, you truly are a German car spy.

But Dodge really did go out of their way to make it right. That alone says a million words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
That color is perfect. Does the V10 require unicorn piss in terms of oil?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Das Volk posted:

Not as high a price as the BMW Castrol TWS for M cars, but there's an "SRT formula" called Pennzoil Ultra. I'm not sure how it differs from other oils but there's some certification level it has that others don't. I'm taking the "early and often" option for oil changes, it's getting one at 500 miles tomorrow before we set off.

Not a bad idea. I just did a quick google, at 10 bucks a quart, that's cheap insurance. (as long as it doesn't call for something stupid like 3 gallons)

• Locked thread