Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:ghost:

I'd be sitting in there making 'vroom vroom' noises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

some texas redneck posted:

:wtc:

And I thought I was a sperg.

What? A man needs to read something in bed before going to sleep.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Powershift posted:

This is bad and bigger than jeeps.

Automakers are going to use this as propaganda to be allowed to lock down their computer stuff, essentially killing Right to Repair.

chrysler is going to be the reason your 2020 chevrolet can only be diagnosed at a chevrolet dealership at whatever rate the dealership feels like charging and will be done whenever the dealership decides to do it. New electrical parts can only be coded to your car by a chevy dealership with a chevy computer, so you can have it diagnosed, towed to an independant shop, repaired, and towed back to the dealership to have the parts activated.

:whitewater:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ah, gently caress it. I still want a SRT Challenger. :black101:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I love that car.

This thread gives me vicarious joy.

• Locked thread