Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
How are you liking the Charger so far? More specifically the engine/drive etc. My wife and I are done with my Speed3. She can't drive a stick and I've had issues with the car since I bought it.

I never really considered a Dodge initially but I gave it a look when we started defining what we want in a new car. Auto, 4 Door, Fizzys in the penis area and the Charger seems like it might fit that criteria. The SRT in particular as she can get all the niceties and I can get a very quick large car. I just then think about spending $50k on a Charger and wonder if the 6.4L is worth it with so many other options in the price range.

TheFonz fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jan 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Das Volk posted:

Good Stuff

Thanks for the response DV. I've done a bit of reading on this and I guess I didn't realize all the options you could get with the Scat Pack. I knew the wife would want heated seats and all the drive assist gadgets so that is why I was looking at the SRTs, but I'm glad you said that since now I've looked at some inventory and there are some well optioned Scat Packs at lower prices than SRTs start at.

It helps too living in the snowy north that prices seem marked down:
http://www.coonrapidschrysler.net/new/Dodge/2016-Dodge-Charger-Minneapolis-017f518b0a0e0adf42d49e9b4935b24b.htm

• Locked thread