Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
If this doesn't pan out you need to look into Italian cars if you're going to find something less reliable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Raluek posted:

Like, maybe a Fiat? Maybe one of their subsidiaries would have something that might interest him. :v:

I know he's just been delivered a fusion of American and Italian ingenuity but I mean something thoroughly Italian like my co-workers Lambo that managed to flatten its battery and not start again for 2 weeks in a shop afterwards because he left the radio on with the door open for a half hour.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Not a bad idea. I just did a quick google, at 10 bucks a quart, that's cheap insurance. (as long as it doesn't call for something stupid like 3 gallons)

Probably a little less than 3 gallons as the bearing material in the bottom of the pan can displace some of the oil

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

El Jebus posted:

Are you saying you don't understand the relationship between the two?

Edit: essentially the tires will show as having less pressure at lower altitudes because of the density of air at altitude. In case you were serious.

Lets all of us just drop this and not study to deep into it or the car will break itself further.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

It kind of shocks me that Chrysler can build a really good sports car like the new Viper. It's kind of like discovering that Dell makes amazing monitors when everything else they churn out is garbage.

• Locked thread