Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Bape Culture posted:

So when can you do a burnout???

I'd say "immediately."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

The asymmetry of that stripe makes me twitch.

This picture, though, captures my question -- what does the blue look like in real life? In the pictures you posted, DV, the car looks like a pastel blue (like an original '90 blue Miata that has faded), but in the picture above and what The Linux Fairy posted, it looks like it may have a darker depth to it that could be quite awesome... does it have somewhat of a shift in person?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

I expected a trip report by now.

How is the new one holding up?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Raluek posted:

I think the ones documenting his previous American purchases are all in the archives by now.

I just assumed they were archived off-site. Somewhere like here http://www.lemonlaw.com/

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Adiabatic posted:

"You Guys, I Think I'm Out Of The Woods, Part II: The Das Volk Story"

That was the right comment from the right poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Were you able to get the same forever warranty with the Charger that you got on the Viper?

I've always discounted the Charger, but after seeing Kimbo's cop car and this one, I can see having one somewhere down the depreciation road.

• Locked thread