Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Frog Act posted:

my character is really lovely

Try shoveling the driveway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Ragg posted:

Try shoveling the driveway.
______________/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nbsp plz. show some respect

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The definitive Star Wars RPG... someone should make that.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

SM64Guy posted:

kotor 2 is obsidina

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

what is this, a nuke for ants

Soral
May 30, 2009

feats dont fail me now

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

its cool that they realized that there was basically no reason to ever use the not jedi in kotor 1 and so they let you give jedi to whoever you want

Dec 26, 2012

surc posted:

oh man jade empire was really good

i like it, but its not that good

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011
i think the speed buffs are still pretty imba

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

it probalby isn't as bad as ragon age 1-3 or the space games tho. i haven't playe d those. kind of hosed up 2 think about.

All of those games are awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He was talking about how he couldn't stop playing SWTOR even though it's insanely lovely and then he wrote, "Somebody stop me! *said in the voice of The Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help*"

I think some clown rear end idiots stole that post and made it their motto.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

All of those games are awesome.

Mass Effect sucks

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Mass Effect sucks

I just said it was awesome, dipshit.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Mass Effect is awesome but Dragon Age ain't awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hate to admit it, but Dragon Age Inquisition was really bad evn though I played through the whole thing including Romance and friendship quests.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Mass Effect was ok

I only played like half of DA1 before getting bored and quitting forever so that's my Dragon Age: Origins opinion

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate to admit it, but Dragon Age Inquisition was really bad evn though I played through the whole thing including Romance and friendship quests.

i liked it at first and hated it more as i played and the lovely combat made me wanna play dragons dogma instead

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

it was so empty and lfieless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Most open world games are, because people often trade size and scope of environments for quality of design. It seems like a really hard balance for anybody to make a game like that and much respect to devs who can pull it off

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Most open world games are, because people often trade size and scope of environments for quality of design. It seems like a really hard balance for anybody to make a game like that and much respect to devs who can pull it off

i can forgive something like just cause 2 for it because thats not the point but theres basically no reason to play da:i if you arent super into boning giant blue men

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

i can forgive something like just cause 2 for it because thats not the point but theres basically no reason to play da:i if you arent super into boning giant blue men

Well, now we know why Knuc U Kinte played so much of it.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got a origin refund for it within 15 minutes of starting it up. Nice to see history was on my side.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I got a origin refund for it within 15 minutes of starting it up. Nice to see history was on my side.

it broke my video card and now im on a geforce 275 until i fix the fans on my tower

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I dont think its really bad its just meh.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Ppl make fun of bioware characters and writnig but thats the crap i like. All the other stuff is whats bad. Jennifer Hepler Was Right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I feel bad for the group of writers who have to put together like 2000 page scripts where nothing really meaningful happens at all

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I feel bad for the group of writers who have to put together like 2000 page scripts where nothing really meaningful happens at all

dont the dragon age games have like 8 million books in them no one ever reads

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

dont the dragon age games have like 8 million books in them no one ever reads

you also get encyclopedia entries every 2 minutes about stuff you don't give a poo poo about

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I romanced Cassandra.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

inquisition was cool for a while and I liked the scale of things but it got progressively less and less engaging and the end kind of sucked, i havent really heard much about the DLC, is it worth playing?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

inquisition was cool for a while and I liked the scale of things but it got progressively less and less engaging and the end kind of sucked, i havent really heard much about the DLC, is it worth playing?

The only known DLC makes the Giant Blue Man's dick bigger, and the only known purchasers of that DLC were #bad dragon tumblr lunatics, and Knuc U Kinte.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Its like 20 bucks for another bland open area with mmo quests and probably some op equipment that isn't as good as poo poo you can craft.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

The only known DLC makes the Giant Blue Man's dick bigger, and the only known purchasers of that DLC were #bad dragon tumblr lunatics, and Knuc U Kinte.

I'll buy it if I ever play it again cuz I can't play a game without all the DLC, like the time I bought all the BL2 dlc and played it for 30 minutes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

I'll buy it if I ever play it again cuz I can't play a game without all the DLC, like the time I bought all the BL2 dlc and played it for 30 minutes.

I did this with shadows of mordor and I'll never plat it again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Same here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I saw a EU4 DLC I thought looked brand new and when I went to buy it I realized I had already bought it, just last weekend. lol

• Locked thread