Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8GwPlF-qM

Enjoy some sub-8:00 green hell content in a M3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Years :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
It's funny hearing someone in a cage saying that :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Tracking a motorcycle means you're willing to accept getting hurt, so it's something that everyone accepts without even talking about it. Crashes happen every trackday. :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Shrapnig posted:

Either he thinks you're Chuggo or incarcerated.

Something something, Jeremy Clarkson, BMW, young owner, drug dealer.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

SniperFox posted:

Not sure I'd trust my life or car with ksport. Going by their coils which are absolute poo poo. Hondas and Toyota owners run them because "stance" and cheap.

Saying they're a ripoff of AP's... That's like saying a ripoff set of Rays TE-37 are the same as the real deal structurally/strength wise. Then you bend them over a small pothole.

Good luck. But I'd never get on track with you on it :nexus:

:psyduck: You better never go near a trackday if you're worried about what Bape is running.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

jamal posted:

Arizona is like ksport central. I went to a nasaaz track day at chuckwalla to help set up a time attack car and it made me sad to see how much ksport stuff was out there. Thankfully the one i was with got new suspension recently, and to be fair, the ksport brakes on that car are working fine.

Also I took a ride with some kid and the car was bouncing all over the place and that is a smooooth track. Ask "so, uh, what suspension is on here?" And it was ksports of course.

I thought KSport was based here for some reason.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

MrChips posted:

So my question is why would you go to all this trouble modifying an M3? Don't get me wrong, they're great cars but I'll bet if you totalled your cost of what you've spent so far (and what you're planning on spending) you'll could have bought a 911 Turbo or some such thing and be at least in the ballpark of what you'd end up with in the M3.

That argument goes for anyone modding a car :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
LOWER THE FRONT!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
It could be a trick of lighting + shot angle + F vs R camber.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
gently caress, i'll buy him his account back if he wants to come back

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
you're batshit in the best possible way

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
If there wasn't a performance benefit you wouldn't see them on almost every race engine that sees corners... *duck*

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Saw dis today nd thought of u :*

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
That's stock :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006