Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Pretty sweet car. Hope you plan on Go-Pro'ing your 'Ring attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Bape Culture posted:

Turbos are cool as poo poo but I just can't think it'd be better than a v8!

Heat
Reliability
Expense
Complicatedness

V8 wins on all counts. Hail satan.

Can confirm, V8 is where it's at in a M3. If you wanted to save a lot of effort, I believe they may have made a model for a few years that actually came with one from the factory??

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Bape Culture posted:

E9xs are insanely fail unless you have 120k to give to Tom schirmer to make it own.
They just don't feel fun and are v expensive to tear up!!!
do a burnout

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
shhhhh jamal, he said he'd GoPro it

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I didn't say I wanted you to crash. just that if you do we'll get some interesting footage. So I say go for it, live your dreams, don't worry if AI is mad because you parked across two parking spaces in a 400 acre lot in the suburbs or w/e other crimes against carmanity you have planned

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Still no burnout!!!

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
op when you're done with this, you should buy an E92 M3 and convert it to an E46 M3 and see if you can recoup the costs from this project

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Here lies Bape Culture

He didn't do a burnout

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
pros: most hardcore burnout on the forum
cons: now you have to put a V8 in there

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Ether Frenzy posted:

op when you're done with this, you should buy an E92 M3 and convert it to an E46 M3 and see if you can recoup the costs from this project

good luck with your V8 M3 bape, this will be fantastic. welcome back. Your car is still really nice looking even if it doesn't exactly car, per se, at the moment, I'm glad your escapee rod didn't go upwards.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I hope brexit doesn't cause your furrin car to get deported.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
And the burnout is... where?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Would look better without the shiny greasy tires IMHO, those are for cars trying to look fast but aren't.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Are you sure the bucking isn't pilot induced oscillation due to suddenly having a fast car?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
rip Bape

he was burned to death by his cool gif. At least something did a burnout

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
rip bape

he did one burnout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU