Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Not sure why you'd go whole hog with carbon fiber wings, KWs, etc. Good products, yet cheap out on brakes by getting ksports.

Rest looks decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Reasonable enough logic. I'm curious to see actual long term tests with them and how they work out for you.

As for me ragging on them... I run Ksport gravel coilovers on my RS. Not because I want to, they're too stiff and an obvious case of using the same cartridge for different makes that cheap chaiwan coilover companies love to do... but because the price is right and they're durable compared to a strut spring setup, I'm sure the valving/seals will go to poo poo pretty quick though.

The handbrake they sell is universally known as "good, but use a willwood cylinder as soon as you get it" kind of deal.

• Locked thread