Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
I'll be honest, sometimes I feel like you kind of troll AI, so I came here thinking I may troll you, but I feel like that'd be pretty unfair considering I both like how your cars looks now and I like the art car fender idea. Question though, if the OEM fenders are being fixed why not just save all of the fender money for track time? Answering that carbon fiber is cool would be acceptable :)

Also, is your interior red? I don't think I've ever seen an e46 with a red interior, let alone red on red. Or maybe it's camel or tobacco and my color perception is just poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Das Volk posted:

Supercharging ruins the character of the S54. You need to take it to Evolve in Luton for the proper NA treatment.

Goddamn that's a beautiful airbox. Something tells me they put a price on that art and it's high.

Oh... yup, ~$5000, but I guess that does include the tuner and accessories to fit and that's including VAT. It sounds good, but it's been so long since I've ridden in an S54 car and even stock I remember them sounding great, so it's hard to say: http://evolveautomotive.com/engine-ecu_656/csl-carbon-airbox_693/ The end of the second video is great.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Seminal Flu posted:

Fookin ell, indeed.

That counts for the burnout, extra points for doing a skid in the first turn. I salute you, you're doing the lord's work.

Was going to say the same thing. Looks like it scoots! Have a blast man!

• Locked thread