Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Seattle's offensive line was maybe a little below average last year, and they didn't really invest that much in their offensive line plus they got banged up so I don't think I'll read through that 8 million word post.

Thomas Lear posted:

Nobody in the NFL is more annoying then Richard Sherman. The guy thinks he the best corner back ever and no doubt he is really good at what he does but he he acts like a baby. Example: the last play of this last year's Superbowl, he is running around celebrating thinking he won again and when they lost he started crying like a little bitch. Everyone was disappointed yes but you don't need to be crying and screaming like a bitch. grow a pair and take it like a man.
Every player in the league would have acted like that, several on the Seahawks did but didn't have a camera shoved at their face. That is the expected human reaction for any guy with an emotional investment in their team to such a situation: going from the joy of thinking you will win a Superbowl to the anguish of not winning the Superbowl. What you saw from New England a minute before that was the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Thomas Lear posted:

Nobody in the NFL is more annoying then Richard Sherman. The guy thinks he the best corner back ever and no doubt he is really good at what he does but he he acts like a baby. Example: the last play of this last year's Superbowl, he is running around celebrating thinking he won again and when they lost he started crying like a little bitch. Everyone was disappointed yes but you don't need to be crying and screaming like a bitch. grow a pair and take it like a man.

Is Joe Flacco an elite QB?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

Is Joe Flacco an elite QB?

Flacco's eliteness is equal to Brady's cheaterness so the real question is is tom brady a cheater?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Seattle's offensive line was maybe a little below average last year, and they didn't really invest that much in their offensive line plus they got banged up so I don't think I'll read through that 8 million word post.

Every player in the league would have acted like that, several on the Seahawks did but didn't have a camera shoved at their face. That is the expected human reaction for any guy with an emotional investment in their team to such a situation: going from the joy of thinking you will win a Superbowl to the anguish of not winning the Superbowl. What you saw from New England a minute before that was the same.

Nah Sherman a bitch bro

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Thomas Lear posted:

He went to Stanford, bro, he's a better person than you are. :rolleye:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Thomas Lear posted:

You are wrong

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Thomas Lear posted:

Nobody in the NFL is more annoying then Richard Sherman.

Counterpoint:

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil

Zurreco posted:

Counterpoint:

If you play on a West Coast football team, there's a pretty high probability of being a huge douche.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Martian Buddy posted:

If you play on a West Coast football team, there's a pretty high probability of being a huge douche.

New England is actually on the East Coast. :eng101:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Zurreco posted:

Counterpoint:

That is the face of a not-rapist. So I guess that's pretty cool.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Chichevache posted:

New England is actually on the East Coast. :eng101:

Edelman and Gronk are good and cool.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Zurreco posted:

Counterpoint:

Good lord. He looks like some cheap terminator. If this were the case john Connor would have been killed in 5 minutes.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Martian Buddy posted:

Wow, loving rude

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He's right though.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Edelman and Gronk are good and cool.

Hard to find a metric by which Kap is a douche and Gronk and Edelman aren't tho.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He's right though.

EXCUSE ME, SIR

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i like to read sa2k's posts in the voice of a yelling phillip rivers

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
West Coast Best Coast East Coast Least Coast.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Bad Moon posted:

West Coast Best Coast East Coast Least Coast.

We're the West Coast we are so tough and cool

*bitches endlessly about having to play football games at 10am*

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Thomas Lear posted:

Why do you hate fun and people showing emotion?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

We're the West Coast we are so tough and cool

*bitches endlessly about having to play football games at 10am*

You would too if you played football at 10 am

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

You would too if you played football at 10 am

lol

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Look man Sunday morning hangovers are nothing to gently caress with

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I see a bunch of grandparents jogging at 6am but these athletes at the peak of physical condition cannot be expected to play sports at brunch time.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I see a bunch of grandparents jogging at 6am but these athletes at the peak of physical condition cannot be expected to play sports at brunch time.

Who cares about the players?

I care about me having to wake up early to watch.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

Who cares about the players?

I care about me having to wake up early to watch.

Wake up early at 10:00am?

Go

gently caress

Yourself.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Getting up early on your day off is still bullshit

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'd rather get up early on an offday than have to go to bed late on a worknight

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

i'd rather get up early on an offday than have to go to bed late on a worknight

hard east coast truths right here

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

hard east coast truths right here

I mean, man , staying up for SNF after drinking all day is frigging hard, especially if you have to get up for work before 6 on Monday.

Monday's suck.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

Hard to find a metric by which Kap is a douche and Gronk and Edelman aren't tho.

Something tells me this metric can be found on https://www.castefootball.us/forums/

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Edelman and Gronk are cooler than every player on the Seahawks by far.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

That deaf guy tho

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Lynch blew Gronk out of the water in coolness in that Conan O'Brien segment.

If you disagree

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jun 12, 2015

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

that youtube link of lex luthor screaming wrong

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Marshawn Lynch is literally the only cool thing there has ever been about the Seattle Seahawks and he's still not nearly as cool as Julian Edelman

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Mack Strong and Walter Jone too

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'd listen to a case for Gronk but Edelman? :cmon:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bad Moon posted:

I'd listen to a case for Gronk but Edelman? :cmon:

Look for the Kent State connection if you don't understand a Dogg post.

And now I've made myself sad because the song in that highlight video always reminds me of that KHL team that was completely wiped out in a plane crash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Edelman is cool as gently caress. Great player to watch, rad hair, sleeps with randos from tinder, has nonsensical shirts for sale. Did I mention the killer hair because it's awesome.

• Locked thread