Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Edelman hosed a friend of mine's roommate's girlfriend back in college and that guy is still holding a grudge for his loving roommate's sake

I love Julian Edelman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

You're an insane person if you don't think 10am football owns

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He once screamed at a guy who tried to not tip on a 50 buck tab, this was well after he was out of college. Edelman is an American hero.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Oh no I have to get up earlier to start doing cool things like watch football and drink beer oh no I get to do cool things for longer bloo bloo

-west coasters

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Edelman is cool as gently caress. Great player to watch, rad hair, sleeps with randos from tinder, has nonsensical shirts for sale. Did I mention the killer hair because it's awesome.

All those things apply to Marshawn except the tinder randos and I'd hesitate to dip into Bostons pool if I were Julian but I'll agree to disagree

Marshawn helped humiliate the Packers three times so I'd think that would count for something

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

All those things apply to Marshawn except the tinder randos and I'd hesitate to dip into Bostons pool if I were Julian but I'll agree to disagree

Marshawn helped humiliate the Packers three times so I'd think that would count for something

Lynch isn't on the Packers special teams

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

You're an insane person if you don't think 10am football owns

:agreed:

I'm at the stadium beers cracked and everything setup before 10 AM for Niners home games. Literally finishing my coffee as we start tailgating. Then it's beer and football all day until falling asleep after SNF at a reasonable enough hour to sleep off the hangover.

Road games are even better. Wake up make coffee watch garbo pregame nonsense and then you're off.

Don't get me started on walking through the door after work to kickoff on MNF. The NFL schedule was made for the West Coast.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Detroit Dogg coming on too hard like that kid in the playground trying to brag about his Atari jaguar

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
All of the video games are Jacksonville based

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Sour Diesel posted:

i'd rather get up early on an offday than have to go to bed late on a worknight

Truf.

All of you not-waking-up-at-three-loving-AM-Monday-goddamn-morning-for-a-three-hour-game assholes can kiss my pasty white rear end though.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Truf.

All of you not-waking-up-at-three-loving-AM-Monday-goddamn-morning-for-a-three-hour-game assholes can kiss my pasty white rear end though.

i can't imagine waking up at 3 am to watch andy dalton

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sour Diesel posted:

I had a buddy who did this to watch Matt Cassel, so it could be worse.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Sour Diesel posted:

3AM is for 1PM games. It was way more satisfying than watching games during my ten minute breaks between classes.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Julian Edelman is the Jewish savior football needs

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I was on the east coast during the last college football championship game and I can not imagine that the way they intend you to watch football is to go to sleep at midnight on a worknight

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
the day i can't handle going into a full day of work with 4 hours of sleep and slightly hung over is the day i realize i'm old now like the rest of tff and kill myself

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Not going to lie, I love the idea of living on the west coast, but after the last two pages I am starting to look at home prices in the bay area.

Wake-up to football? Be asleep by 9 and watch every minute of it? WHERE'S THE DOTTED LINE, JACK!?!?!?!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chilichimp posted:

Not going to lie, I love the idea of living on the west coast, but after the last two pages I am starting to look at home prices in the bay area.

Wake-up to football? Be asleep by 9 and watch every minute of it? WHERE'S THE DOTTED LINE, JACK!?!?!?!

Bring water

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

This is still weird as hell. Who does this?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
the most offputting thing about it is she doesn't look proud or anything, she's being all squirrelly and hiding in the side of the frame like she's trying to get the police to come help her

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

lol look at this nonsexhaver

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Raku posted:

the most offputting thing about it is she doesn't look proud or anything, she's being all squirrelly and hiding in the side of the frame like she's trying to get the police to come help her

She used to be a Steelers fan

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Parmesan Basil posted:

I would totally take pictures if I slept with Aaron Rodgers.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Petite Dinklage posted:

Why are you a girl?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Petite Dinklage posted:

I wouldn't recommend it, as it would be a severe invasion of his privacy!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

lol look at this guy who doesn't have sex w/ edelman

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Raku posted:

For reals. Be proud of that poo poo

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 14, 2015

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Bad Moon posted:

For reals. Be proud of that poo poo

own your stds or they will own you

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Raku posted:

Why are you a girl?

Hahaha he thinks Rodgers has sex with girls

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Rasczak posted:

Hahaha he thinks Rodgers has sex with girls

No, I'm saying if you were a guy you wouldn't need a photo to get people to believe you

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Parmesan Basil posted:

Sabrina

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I see a bunch of grandparents jogging at 6am but these athletes at the peak of physical condition cannot be expected to play sports at brunch time.

Excuse me. Have you ever heard of a little thing called the circadian rhythm? Uh no. I didn't think so.

Thomas Lear posted:

Nobody in the NFL is more annoying then Richard Sherman. The guy thinks he the best corner back ever and no doubt he is really good at what he does but he he acts like a baby. Example: the last play of this last year's Superbowl, he is running around celebrating thinking he won again and when they lost he started crying like a little bitch. Everyone was disappointed yes but you don't need to be crying and screaming like a bitch. grow a pair and take it like a man.

What.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Richard Sherman's rant against Crabtree was solid gold and I think I honestly look down on people who strongly dislike it so hard.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I thought it was funny. However the clip where he "owned" Skip Bayless was so dumb. His voice was all shakey and he had gotten all worked up from Skip. I have no clue why people go on that show thinking they are gonna hit Skip with some sick burnz. He's just a troll and he's already won once you go on that dumb show.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He was buying his own hype.

He's funny at times, but he's also very annoying and full of himself.

But whatever, dude has a Stanford education and makes millions playing a game. Age will dull him.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Sour Diesel posted:

I thought it was funny. However the clip where he "owned" Skip Bayless was so dumb. His voice was all shakey and he had gotten all worked up from Skip. I have no clue why people go on that show thinking they are gonna hit Skip with some sick burnz. He's just a troll and he's already won once you go on that dumb show.

I'M BETTER THAN YOU.... AT LIFE! COME AT ME SKIP!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sour Diesel posted:

This is true, with the surprising exception of Mark Cuban.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Burger Trench posted:

This is true, with the surprising exception of Mark Cuban.

Yeah, Cuban absolutely destroyed Bayless.

I hate Mark Cuban still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

I'M BETTER THAN YOU.... AT LIFE! COME AT ME SKIP!

Considering Skip gets paid money to be a troll, I'd say his life is pretty drat good. Better than risking your physical and mental health to play football.

• Locked thread