Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Josh Norman drives me absolutely loving insane. He has occasional moments of brilliance, but for the most part, he talks a ton of poo poo without backing it up and will sometimes even ruin his own success by being a flag machine. It feels like a teammate is constantly having to drag him away from somebody, and I've even seen Thomas Davis tearing into him during games. I think he's really overhyped within the Panthers fanbase and there's not a player on the roster that works my nerves more (Byron Bell could've qualified, but fortunately he's gone now).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

ESPN the Magazine had like a 10 page article about how great Jimmy Clausen was before the draft. It was propaganda so tight Leni Riefenstahl had to give it props. When the Panthers drafted him I thought we were getting the next Joe Montana after reading that article. I told all my friends it was on this year, Clausen was the steal of the century.

The only thing that got stolen was his salary. My friends busted me on it constantly. I have hated him ever since.

Luckily these same friends said I was crazy for wanting them to draft Cam over Blaine Gabbert so they don't get me for it anymore, but man, that article, I talked like Peyton 2.0 was gonna take the field.

Maybe I should watch 25 snaps of college football if I am going to pretend I know what the hell I am talking about when it comes to the draft.

I don't really hate any current players on the teams I like. Sure the Panthers offensive line is offensive (boom-tisk) but the players just suck. They aren't shitheads or anything, they just suck total rear end.

I had an embarrassingly buttmad reaction to us drafting Jimmy Clausen and I stand by it to this day.

• Locked thread