Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hmm Tannehill or Kaepernick. I can pick up Hoyer on the Waver Wire

Dexo fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Oct 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

I need someone to tell me this head vs gut debate I'm having is dumb. 2 week championship game in money league

PPR format, 1pt per 10 yards rush/receive.

Should I be thinking of switching out Freeman vs CAR or Cobb vs Ari for Powell vs NE

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Tannyhills against NE or Carr Against KC in my championship game.

Kelce vs Oakland or Cobb vs Vikings for my Flex position.

WR PPR league

:smith:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

BonoMan posted:

Jesus Christ, $4000 with a Week 17 championship? Yeah that calls for alcohol

Yeah. I'm up for 1000 with a 2 week championship.

poo poo loving sucks. I'm not even gonna watch any games or Fantasy besides the Bears game today.

Jordan Reed potentially being rested has me sick.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Should have loving played Tannyhills :smith:

I lied btw

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hahahhahahha They pulled Russel Willson and Doug Baldwin. So long as Seferian Jenkins doesn't score in the next 2 minutes I win my championship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

the_american_dream posted:

Congrats fellow week 17ers :cheers:

Week 17 Bullshit :allears:

All Wilson needed was 3 more yards. and all Baldwin needed was one more catch.

Really hope no other adjustments happen. I already lost 5 points due to some post game adjustments.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 4, 2016

• Locked thread