Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Should I start Dion Lewis over Carlos Hyde or Chris Ivory and should I start Broncos defense or Jets?

internet inc posted:

I need to pick up a kicker and want to grab Tyrod Taylor off the waivers. I need to drop at least 1 for the kicker and 1 more for Tyrod Time.

My options:

Duke Johnson
David Johnson
Sam Bradford
Rams defense

I'm ready to part ways with Bradford but I like Duke and David Johnson's upsides. Hell I also thought about rolling no kicker this week while I try to make room.

Drop Duke.

RBX fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Sep 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Thank God I benched all Jets players.

First time my favorite team is playing so good and pissing me off at the same time.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Wouldn't be so bad for me if the Eagles didn't resurrect outta nowhere and I played Dalton over Russell.

Russell has been really disappointing.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Steven Hauschka for Dan Bailey
Jordan Reed for Tyler Eifert
Tyrod Taylor for Russell Wilson

Picking up all these off waivers. Is it smart? I already have Andy Dalton

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah its 8 team. The poeple i'm with are mostly friends and family, only like a few of us actually pay attention.

This is my team

Here's an example opponent

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MrSargent posted:

It looks like the only reason the Seahawks have a running game is because of Russell Wilson bullshit and the fact that Lynch can get hit 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage and manages to drag a defender for a 1-2 yard gain. Rawls got hit a lot in the backfield and couldn't quite recover like Lynch. When he was given even a little room though, he looked serviceable. I would only play him against weak D Lines if Lynch misses more time. I will be dropping him this week in all likelihood since I'm pretty set at RB now.

At least people can stop trying to poo poo on Wilson this year now that the O-Line deficiencies are obvious

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I have Dalton or Wilson who do I start? Leaning towards Dalton

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Why trade Freeman or hold onto Rawls? Rawls time to shine is over and Freeman is killing it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Drop the Vikings for the Jets with a quickness. Their schedule should be way better for them. Also they're just better.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm playing a dude with dudes on bye and IR. Their loss. Good week for me to take off because Broncos D is on bye and like he'll I'm dropping them or replacing anybody.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Doug Martin or Bell for Dalton?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Oh I'm the Dalton owner sorry heh, thanks. Trying to get rid of him since Ben is back.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Put in the title and OP:

ALWAYS START DENVER DEFENSE

There is no reason not to ever. If you can get them get em! Why would you not? Keep em too. I've won so many games because of them and their kicker. I'd stay away from anything else Denver myself though.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Intruder posted:

I need to pick up a defense this week and some rear end in a top hat had a higher priority than me and got the Rams. I'm thinking the Falcons since they play the Buccs? Other options I'm looking at are the Dolphins, Patriots, Bengals or Vikings (or Titans because they play the Texans and oh lord)

Falcos are the safe/best bet but Pats or Bengals are fine. Depends on if Ben plays or if you think Miami is gonna give the Pats a hard time this year like they sometimes do.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Joey Freshwater posted:

Alright so my two RBs this year were Foster and Charles, we all know how that went.

Currently my RBs are:

J.Stew
C. Sims (just picked him up off waivers)
J. Randle

and that's it. It's bad y'all. There's not much on waivers, if anything.

My WRs are:

ODB
Evans
M. Bryant
J. Jones
S. Smith Sr.

I've got a guy offering me McFadden for ODB, the only reason I'm thinking of accepting it is because my RBs are poo poo and I need some help. Also because my WR pool is not terrible.

Am I crazy?

Yes. You should be fine but you could try the Jags RB if you really want to replace Randle.

RBX fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 28, 2015

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Scruffy the janitor posted:

So I just made this trade in a 0ppr yahoo league

Give:
Brady
TY Hilton
Olsen
D. Lewis

Get:
AP
Allen Robinson

Which will make my lineup look as such:
QB: Cam
RB: Freeman, AP
WR: 2 of Robinson/cooper/landry
TE: Eifert
Flx: L. Miller
Bnch: Maclin, Charmander, John Brown, Travis benjamin

I gave up a lot. But I'm thinking if I can turn a mix of my rb's/wr's into AB84 I can be amazing. Too late to ask if I hosed up, but did I gently caress up?

Ehhhh you really undersold Brady and trading all that for a RB is a huge risk, he's already banged up and I really don't trust Min in general. Brady's consistency is a god send in fantasy.

I'd also keep Olsen over Eifert but TEs are always a toss up this year. Really Cam and Macklin are the ones you should've tried to get rid of and be fine with Freeman the points God and Charmander. You had two of the top players. :(

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Take that trade so fast. You already have Freeman and bell.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Boon posted:

Any thoughts?

Also, I've offered Barnridge and Bryant for Doug Martin or the same for Gurley, what your thoughts on that?

Bryant is your best WR and Barnridge is the best and most consistent TE at a position that's not dependable. I would keep them. Its not worth what your giving up.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

One of the better ones, whatever, you know what I mean.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah but the Colts are a hot mess and Luck is playing terribly this year. I don't trust them at all right now plus they're playing Carolina who's held every team to 23 and under.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Ebron vs barnidge this week?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Dalton is dying before my eyes....and I benched Ben for him

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I have Barnidge should I get Davis? Is Dez trustworthy for the rest of the season to drop Martavis Bryant for him?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Bompacho posted:

In a vacuum who do you think wins this trade:

Gronk + Broncs D <> Eifert + Cards D + Gurley.

Not even Gurley can justify trading the best D and TE.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

mike- posted:

That's interesting you think that. I think the team getting Gurley wins in a landslide.

I just really value consistent points at the TE and DEF. I understand Gurley is nice but if two different positions can give me big points I'll keep em all day over 1 and two replacements that don't.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Joey Freshwater posted:

Going forward the rest of the season who do I keep:

Dalton
Luck
Roethelisberger

?

Planning on trading away the other two.

I have hamburgler and Dalton and I'm leaning towards keeping both for good matchups but I'd keep burger but his health is a question because I don't know if he just needs time or if Cin just gave him a hard time in a great division game.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The only reason kelce is rated so high is he had two good games early in the season. Since he's been middling like all other TEs. I drafted and dropped him and haven't missed em.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Malcolm Floyd interests me since I lost Keenan and Rivers is playing good, should I think about him? I could drop Bryant.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Who's better this week Heath Miller, Ben Watson, or Antonio Gates.

I think Gates but my friends swear Watson is gonna beat up on Ten. Heath is iffy because he has to share more.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Also his QB is Sam Bradford

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Lol if you think this is gonna be an every week thing for him when him and his Qb has had an erratic season

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stop worrying about peoples trades and avoid the headache all together

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

My thing is if I'm in a league I'm with people I trust so if I have to question trades I'm in the wrong league so either I'm not playing next year or I'm gonna shrug my shoulders

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

John Brown or Fitz?

I have OBJ and Allen Robinson starting.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Vargo posted:

So Denver D pretty much falls under DON'T SIT YOUR STUDS, right? Because I've also got St. Louis D and playing them against the terrible Chicago team sounds better than playing Denver against the pretty good Chiefs.

I play em every week even on their bye. (For real)

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

My league drafted one week into the season. :v:

It's been nice and maybe we might do it next year.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Nfl.com standard league

Should I drop Fitz or John Brown for Doug Martin?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I also have Decker OBJ Robinson and Julian.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Its Fitzgerald lol. Thanks guys. Yep its 8 team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Russel is going to be thankful to not have negative points this week. Stay away.

• Locked thread