Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
won my league this year with an embarrassing team of frauds. my championship roster consisted of four players i had to pick up from the waiver wire due to injuries last week, but i narrowly squeaked it out thanks to getting 30 points from arizona's defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
just submitted my lineup for the yahoo champion of champions thing

this is the year i finally repay my student loans

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Pain of Mind posted:

I made it, I got 9153. 125.46 points with:

Cousins
Michael
Peterson
Brown
Garcon
Wheaton
Ware
Reed
KC

I thought I was dead due to Peterson and Wheaton getting a combined 6 points, but there were so many disappointing players this week than having 2 did not hurt too bad, especially with best in position at KC, Cousins, and Reed. I checked what the cutoff was for making the next round, and it was 118.56. There were also ~2500 teams within 1 point of the cutoff. Is there any way to look up the % owned for a player in advancing teams? I want to see how high KC is.

Yeah, it was a decidedly bad week for scoring in general. I did pretty well, but I missed the cut by about 18 points without having KC on defense, even though I had spare cash to pick them up. Oh well

• Locked thread