Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Better 3 season keeper option: Gurley or Gordon?
My draft is Sunday so I'll get to see a little Gordon vs Seattle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Sorry, math is hard for me but in a .5ppr league, we added a flex spot to the standard 3WR 2RB set up. That would mean that RBs lose a little value correct?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Lost Jamal for the season in my 12 team keeper league. I can flip him to a team prepping for next yr with my choice of Jarvis Landry or Jordan Mathews. Any preference between the two in a .5ppr?

My team post Charles injury FWIW:

QB: Tyrod
WR: Odell
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Terrence Williams
RB: Freeman
RB: Gurley
TE: Kelce

bench: Romo, Abdullah, Martavis

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Oct 12, 2015

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Amendola good enough bet to go basically all in on your remaining waiver $?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Mr. McGibblets posted:

7-2-1 and in sole possession of first place 14 team league. Do I stick with my current roster that has been winning me games or start trying to nab "playoff players"?

There must be some marginal players on your roster unless you got studs across the board in a 14 team league. Maybe cast off some bench guys for those with favorable playoff matchups?

Speaking of which, Saints have it pretty good for the playoffs. Lions, Jags and @ ATL.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Mr. McGibblets posted:

My current team:

Wes and Terrence are droppable if there are dudes in FA who have a good playoff matchup. Cant foresee anyone worth starting over your starters but better safe than sorry.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I have a ton of cash leftover, 2nd most in the league and Rawls is still there. When will we know about Lynch? Or does it matter it even matter and I should be going all in?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Thanks fellas. Should tide me over (and then some) until Freeman is cleared.

edit: If I get a bye I'll add Bell and Greg Little.

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 23, 2015

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I'm rolling Hoyer out instead of Romo or Ryan FWIW.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

bows1 posted:

Made the playoffs as #2, secured a first week bye. What am I going to do this week!

Look up week 15 defensive matchups!

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Gobias Ind. posted:

Hightower worth dropping Duke Johnson for in standard? Neither should ever see my starting lineup, but Duke's upside seems pretty limited.

FWIW, I just did this earlier having your your exact reasoning.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Azhais posted:

Anyone see any compelling reason to hang on to Dwayne Allen in dynasty anymore?

He is a free agent and probably a target for the Giants front office so maybe 1%?

David Johnson owner checking in. Let's go!

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
David Johnson....so close.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I'm down 6 with Devante Parker going. Don't fail me now GMen defense!

This would've been all for naught if I started Brees over Tyrod. Then again, guy I'm playing had 100 points sitting on his bench while his Sanders put up 1 point.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

supersteve posted:

Need 23 in full PPR from Lamar Miller tonight to stay alive.

:birddrugs:

Lookin good!

Goddamnit, I need 6 goddamn points from Parker

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Kouerson posted:

Who is better for the rest of the playoffs, Ben Watson v DET & JAX or Zach MIller v CLE & STL

Saints are at home for both. Im all in on them for ROP

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I need some opinions on what to do with Devonta Freeman. ATL is a mess and I think it may be time to stop gambling on him. Is he playable over the likes of David Johnson or Gurley?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Well, starting Tyrod over Cousins seems to have backfired. I hate fantasy.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

LmaoTheKid posted:

As long as people realize Norman isn't the squeaky clean innocent upstanding player that everyone thinks he is, I'll be happy.

It was only a matter of time before that rear end in a top hat ticked off the wrong guy. I've seen way worse escalate from way less at my Y.

Anyway, looks like I'm rolling with Jordan Matthews in place of OBJ next week. Fun!

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Any opinion on this matchup would be much appreciated:

Hightower vs JAX
-or-
Cameron Artis-Payne @ ATL

.5 PPR

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Gobias Ind. posted:

The Saints have made it clear that Hightower is their guy. I'd stick with him just because you know you're going to get volume. We aren't quite as sure about Artis-Payne.

I traded off a lot of my depth to put together my ideal playoff roster, and now OBJ went and got himself suspended, so I'm struggling to decide who to play in his stead.

Standard scoring, need a flex:

Snead vs Jacksonville (has looked better the last 2 weeks. Gimpy Brees now though)
Crabtree vs San Diego (his numbers have dropped off the last 6 weeks or so)
CMIKE vs St. Louis

I've also got Hillman and Ware but don't really think they're playable at this point.

Thanks man.

I still like Crabtree over those guys. From memory, Seattle in the Red Zone seems to throw every down since Rawls got hurt.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Leperflesh posted:

With OBJ out, does that push Will Tye up above Benjamin Watson (at Jax) as a starting TE?

Tough but I can easily see the Giants putting up a donut with OBJ.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
.5 ppr: pick 2:

Marshall vs NE
Maclin vs CLE
Jackson @ PHI

I was leaning to the former 2 all week but now I'm considering benching Marshall vs NE given it's the toughest matchup.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Won 2 out of 3 leagues this season. You guys rock! Thanks for all your help this year.

cool kids inc. posted:

You know, for as terrible as Bortles is doing, I have had no one else be terrible. I was, for a time, projected to score 200+ points. I have Cooks though, so this'll do.

I wouldn't worry. Garbage time Bort will bring you to the the promised land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

cheese posted:

Also I can't believe that list has anyone not named Antonio Brown as the 1.01 even in standard. #1 WR two years in a row on a high powered offense with a great QB. There is no way he is behind LeVeon "Injury" Bell, Todd Gurley who is on one of the shittiest offenses around without any QB or WR play to speak of, and Grandpa AP. I just can't even.

I agree and I went in a little further, trading 2 years of Gurley for 1 year of AB in a .5pp league.

• Locked thread