Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Main league draft coming up in 4 hours, need to pick my keeper option. Can keep a player drafted from round 9 on for up to 2 years, by giving up the previous round draft pick.

My options are:
Martellus Bennett - 11
Percy Harvin - 13 (heavy pass)
Ben Roethlisberger - 17

Leaning heavy towards keeping Ben for my 2nd last round pick, but is Bennett the better option here? Or am I just overthinking this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Holy gently caress, the 12-man I'm in has the worst waiver system setup. It resets every week by place, which sucks on its own. But, the icing on this poo poo cake is, say you're dead last and put in claims for 5 guys? You're getting all 5!

What Yahoo settings do I have to tell this commissioner to change? Because Jesus Christ, that's loving retarded.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Per Rapoport, Matt Cassel has been traded to the Cowboys. Weeden/Cassel experience for those 2QB leagues out there, woooo

Wonder if the Bills got a high five in return or something.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

pmchem posted:

I picked up and started McCown this week.

There is no greater feeling in fantasy than getting a gut call so right.

This, but with Bortles for me. Drop Stafford, picked him up, thank you 40 points.

Though, I'm down 6 with Keenan Allen to go, against his Melvin Gordon. So, feeling hopeful.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Thinking of offering this trade in my 12-man league. Guy only has 3 RBs, and Charles is dead. Going to offer Ingram and maybe Garcon for his Cobb. Don't know if it's that fair, but hoping to buy low on Cobb/prey on Charles being hurt.

Current rosters:

Me:
Dalton
Forte, Ingram, Yeldon, CJA, Karlos, CMike
Cooper, Keenan Allen, Garcon, Baldwin
Julius, Reed

Him:
Brees, Cam
Charles, J. Randle, A. Williams
Cobb, Fitz, R. Randle, White, Michael Floyd
Bennett, Witten

Should I lowball with just Ingram first? Or should I stay put?

E: .5 PPR and added CMike just in case.

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Oct 14, 2015

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes posted:

Thinking of offering this trade in my 12-man league. Guy only has 3 RBs, and Charles is dead. Going to offer Ingram and maybe Garcon for his Cobb. Don't know if it's that fair, but hoping to buy low on Cobb/prey on Charles being hurt.

Current rosters:

Me:
Dalton
Forte, Ingram, Yeldon, CJA, Karlos, CMike
Cooper, Keenan Allen, Garcon, Baldwin
Julius, Reed

Him:
Brees, Cam
Charles, J. Randle, A. Williams
Cobb, Fitz, R. Randle, White, Michael Floyd
Bennett, Witten

Should I lowball with just Ingram first? Or should I stay put?

E: .5 PPR and added CMike just in case.

Self bump, any input on this?

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
So, Yahoo just updated Carlos Hyde to out for Sunday with a stress fracture in his foot. But, his info says game time decision. With McCoy and Yeldon on Bye, And Blount playing already, all I have is Hillman.

Looks like I'm picking up Reggie Bush, ugh

E: and now I catch up and see you guys already discussed a few posts ago, late to the party here

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Oct 30, 2015

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
With Hyde officially out, Hillman is my only active RB, start 2. So unfortunately I have to ride the Bush train.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Spoeank posted:

I'd rather ride the Michael Bush train.

Who is available?

Besides Bush, next options:
Darkwa, McCluster, Khiry, Crowell, Reece, Sankey

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
So Gates is now playing apparently? Boy, sure is a good thing I have Ladarius Green ready to go in 2 leagues. Just keep him in and hope for the best, or time to look elsewhere?

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Murphy Brownback posted:

I guess it depends on your alternative. I'm trying to decide now whether to risk it on Gates or just keep Delanie Walker in. Walker is pretty good but Gates's matchup is a little more appealing.

In my main, I have Gates also, and Witten. In 12-man, I have Reed and Julius, both on bye

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
My main has FA always, made sure to scoop DeAngelo as soon as I saw the replay. About 30 seconds before the Bell owner came out of the bathroom "I miss anything?"

Boy, did you ever.

I also posted asking about it in the TFF GDT, and not here by mistake. Boy did that rustle some jimmies over there, I forgot that football is totally serious. :rolleyes:

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Nov 2, 2015

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

mcmagic posted:

I played against Drew Brees this week and won. AMA.

Did you happen to have Eli/OBJ? Or he just had no one else?

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
So with Ben being out/bye week, I need a QB (or two). Dropped Bort to grab a D, annnnnd of course another owner grabbed him as soon as Ben went down.

I'm actually thinking about Cousins this week vs. NO

Otherwise, I'm looking at Alex Smith, Tannehill, Peyton, Fitz, Stafford.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Benne posted:

Rishard scares the poo poo out of me every time I start him but somehow he keeps getting his 8-10 points. I'll take it.

This. I checked in on him before half, 0-0

Finished 5-93, I'll take it.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

BonoMan posted:

Well I didn't get D. Rob because being first in a "reverse order" Waiver league basically means I never get who I want... however the team going up against the leading scorer in the playoffs did so I guess that's the next best thing.

Having lost Dalton, Ingram and now Yeldon, I squeaked into the last playoff spot. Figured, "Well, I'm getting whatever RB I want"

The team in 12th, who hasn't made a move in 3 weeks, claimed Denard and Bryce. I smell collusion. Or just an idiot.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Hey guys, check out my awesome team on the left. Miraculously playing for the championship, I'm terrified of his WRs, as I have 2 of the 3 starting in my main league championship (Brown and Alshon).

Started 5-1, ended 8-6 and knocked out the 1 seed last week with this lineup:

With a flex of Bryce Brown, oh boy.

Lost Keenan Allen, Ingram, and Dalton so far this season. And cut Baldwin before the bye, great move on my part.

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Dec 22, 2015

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
My WR scenario is terrible. Cooper, Inman and Garcon in. Take a flyer on Matkus Wheaton and hope Ben is in full gunslinger mode?

E: LaFell on the bench, with Edelman and Amendola out, ehh. Dunno about him on Revis.

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 23, 2015

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

mcmagic posted:

Am I nuts for wanting to start Buffalo vs Kellen Moore over Denver or Carolina's D?

You are not. I'm looking forward to Pitt D against Clausen/Mallett/Schaub

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Last minute options:

RB2: Artis-Payne or Hightower?
Or play both and take Julius out of flex?

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Julius Thomas? Yeah I would take him out of the flex.

Thomas, yeah. I mean Saints D, but ehh

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I rode this turd to a championship in my 12-man

I benched Hightower for Artis-Payne at 12:58, I'm an idiot. Also had Cards D on the bench, started Pittsburgh.

Over the year, I lost Keenan Allen, Dalton, Yeldon, and Ingram. And I cut Doug Baldwin before the bye. I went RB heavy in the draft, so I had nothing at WR after Keenan went down. Throwing Garcon, LaFell and Inman in down the stretch.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Did pretty well with this lineup, hope we move on again this week!

E: Flex Blue
Chiefs D

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I know some of you guys moved on in the Champion of Champions DFS. Good luck goons, here's my hopeful entry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes posted:

I know some of you guys moved on in the Champion of Champions DFS. Good luck goons, here's my hopeful entry:

I started the wrong white guys.

• Locked thread