Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Have they fixed the Robot Parts bug yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Not that it will help much, but here is the form for contacting Toei directly.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hey, he likes 40k. Of course he's got lovely taste and sides with the money-leeching corporation.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MisterBibs posted:

Actually, I like the 40k done by another company (who creatively changed things to make it it's own thing) a lot more than 40k. :colbert:
Well, they're hewing too close to the source material, so they definitely deserve to get sued.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Brackhar posted:

I dunno, having my leader have -1 movement hasn't been too bad for me so far up to Season 2...
It gets a lot more annoying with some of the Director's Instruction is later seasons.

Hope you get some Catapult Gloves!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

With both countering and mecha parts fixed, I think I can finally go back to my sixth ranger save.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Firstborn posted:

Do you eventually get more actors or something as unlocks? Really none of them seem to fit my Sentai team. There's Mike Tyson... a white dude foreverially in a karate gi, Bruce Lee in his Game of Death outfit, Michonne from Walking Dead... a loving dog or something and an alien. I wanted more dudes in regular clothes and stuff.
Check out the dudes that are currently being used by your other members. It prevents repeats, so you actually have four more 'regular' actors than you think you do.

• Locked thread