Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
That episode with the guy who sent James an email saying "Live like a windrammer as you gently caress" always gets me laughing, no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Brb hotglueing my cheetahmen action dolls

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jesustheastronaut!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jesustheastronaut!

I like the exclamation point. He's excited.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love Bootsy and I'm always happy when he appears in Cinemassacre videos.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hes getting his own show and im gonna watch it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

hes getting his own show and im gonna watch it

Deets?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i havent watched todays episode but i think they talk about it during that, he mentions it here as well https://twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/625705991443714048

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bootsy is epic.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Is SirRonLionheart Still Alive

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Pro gaming strats with the Boots Man. Should be interesting.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

SunAndSpring posted:

That episode with the guy who sent James an email saying "Live like a windrammer as you gently caress" always gets me laughing, no matter what.

i cried the first tome i watched that.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

only GIVE shits and see futures in balls

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
ma all the gods of furious strong be with you

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vME1aQrGGQ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gaming's ambrosia.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good video I guess but I like his character from board james better

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Ralp posted:

good video I guess but I like his character from board james better
He's a good guy and I'm happy that he's got his own thing now, even if it's a bit niche. Hopefully it's successful enough that they keep doing more, although the Cinemassacre guys have a pretty nice following so it should be well received.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Great Joe posted:

only GIVE shits and see futures in balls

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

SunAndSpring posted:

ma all the gods of furious strong be with you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bad Luck Bootsy is easily the best character from Cinemassacre's twisted minds.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Bad Luck Bootsy is easily the best character from Cinemassacre's twisted minds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mxA-FFJ8wI

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

http://cinemassacre.com/2015/07/28/avgn-seaman-for-dreamcast/

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
semen

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

man bazooka juice

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
This was a really good episode. I knew Seaman was considered weird but I didn't realize it was that hosed up. Perfect content for an AVGN ep.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The nerd since he got his goofy new glasses just isn't the same, though I liked the joke about the controller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah, well grab my scrote!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cowabunga? Cowa loving piece of dog poo poo! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing, as a loving ooze infested dirty loving sewer rat poo poo! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my rear end, and Splinter's my balls!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Cowabunga? Cowa loving piece of dog poo poo! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing, as a loving ooze infested dirty loving sewer rat poo poo! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my rear end, and Splinter's my balls!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Classic nerd.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What's the video where he does his explosion like that at the end, call it a piece of poo poo, awful rear end in a top hat game, dog poo poo etc. and then at the end of the rant he tapers off and says normally "it's a bad game and I don't like it."

• Locked thread