Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

What's the video where he does his explosion like that at the end, call it a piece of poo poo, awful rear end in a top hat game, dog poo poo etc. and then at the end of the rant he tapers off and says normally "it's a bad game and I don't like it."

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

What's the video where he does his explosion like that at the end, call it a piece of poo poo, awful rear end in a top hat game, dog poo poo etc. and then at the end of the rant he tapers off and says normally "it's a bad game and I don't like it."

The teenage turtles one.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
My favorite rage is Dick Tracey for NES and I like to say My Favorite Game Is Dick Tracey For NES, It's a little injoke you can appreciate if you're a nerd fan like me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

My favorite rage is Dick Tracey for NES and I like to say My Favorite Game Is Dick Tracey For NES, It's a little injoke you can appreciate if you're a nerd fan like me.

That's an epic meme.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And I didn't say horse poo poo, I said WHORE poo poo!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The teenage turtles one.

Ty.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

And I didn't say horse poo poo, I said WHORE poo poo!

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
bootsy is an OG hardcore gamer. he beat silver surfer on a real NES with the original controller. no turbo buttons, just mashing.
http://cinemassacre.com/2015/02/16/silver-surfer-nes-james-mike-mondays/

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
iirc mike picked up a nes controller cold, after someone else beat macho man, and beat mike tyson on the first try, which quite frankly is more impressive to me

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

the darkwing duck episode where he gets smashed by an anvil because he stood still too long stil lmakes me laugh

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

AVGN: Is this Jessica Rabbit? Well, I got your number and I'm calling just to say "gently caress YOU!"

Jessica Rabbit: I hope you're proud of yourself?!

AVGN: Yeah, well, I hope you're proud of yourself, and you know what I mean, you loving whore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

bootsy is an OG hardcore gamer. he beat silver surfer on a real NES with the original controller. no turbo buttons, just mashing.

Bootsy is extremely badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress you, you motherfucking piece of poo poo!

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Wormskull posted:

gently caress you, you motherfucking piece of poo poo!

:stare:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
james is coming to my funeral

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Dude's a fuckin' pro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's epic that the guy whom I thought just made funny songs for Board James turns out he's an extremely epic gamer.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

It's epic that the guy whom I thought just made funny songs for Board James turns out he's an extremely epic gamer.

My faith in humanity is slowly being restored, little by little. :shobon:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I just realized that this is basically the exact face James gives in response lol.

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

They said in one episode he can get 3 cherries in the mario 2 mini game every time, and they've seen him do it. Bootsy is like 80% of the reason I still check out Cinemassacre.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I thought I was good at video games until I learned about Bootsy's skills.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WWkIVxoUAU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I assume that's the one you meant to post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God drat Bad Luck Bootsy is a good rear end character.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this and the dinosaurs game and bootsy having to hike up his pants

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do they have to alter the sound of Battletoads because of copyright poo poo or what.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite recent one is the Tiger one cuz the way he records the games and stuff is cool and his rants are closer to Classic Nerd.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

The Bugs Bunny one where he beats the poo poo out of him and then takes a mean diarrhea dump right on his face is awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

A cool drat horse posted:

The Bugs Bunny one where he beats the poo poo out of him and then takes a mean diarrhea dump right on his face is awesome.

theres some recent video where hes showing someone around his house and he goes like AND THATS WHERE BUGS BUNNY TOOK A GIANT poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The girl from Plumbers Don't Wear Ties is extremely spicy.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
MotherFucker Mike

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

theres some recent video where hes showing someone around his house and he goes like AND THATS WHERE BUGS BUNNY TOOK A GIANT poo poo

it was jontron and he was impressed

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

it was jontron and he was impressed

i was impressed as well

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
:wth: :swoon: :holy:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Still cracking up about Motherfucker Mike having a gigantic rod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

whenever people talk about it on youtube he tells them his exact dimensions and asks that they dont talk about it anymore

• Locked thread