Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

trying to jack off posted:

whenever people talk about it on youtube he tells them his exact dimensions and asks that they dont talk about it anymore
Nice.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

so thats how he hosed all those mothers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLsl5GRE8No I never seen this, Lloyd Kaufman is epic.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hes the man

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
GARBITCH

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Still cracking up about Motherfucker Mike having a gigantic rod.
Apparently this is cannon:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw the hugging chicken on my tl too

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there was a different Imp Zone thread where there were some angry nerd gifs and I quoted each of them and said lol because they all individually made me laugh irl, does anyone remember what I'm talking about and can you link to the thread or repost the funny images?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ralp posted:

there was a different Imp Zone thread where there were some angry nerd gifs and I quoted each of them and said lol because they all individually made me laugh irl, does anyone remember what I'm talking about and can you link to the thread or repost the funny images?

a bunch were from here i wish that guy would make more http://avgngif.tumblr.com/

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ahahhahaha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats one of the best uses of camera zoom Ive ever seen.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol he has the same mouth as darth scorpion

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

lol

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will describe the images as best I remember them in order to potentially aid in finding them:
  1. I don't remember this one but I believe the Angry Video Game Nerd falls off his couch in exaggerated surprise. Related to #3, quod vide below.
  2. Motherfucker Mike shakes his head "no" with increasing dread; the Angry Video Game Nerd nods his head "yes" with a slowly spreading grin.
  3. The Angry Video Game Nerd is playing video games on his couch while illuminated by different flashing colors ostensibly from the television, then he is suddenly startled by something in the game and is blown backwards in surprise. Although the gif of course has no sound I believe this was his reaction to the room transition sound effect from the swordquest episode.
  4. The Angry Video Game Nerd opens an issue of Nintendo Power and is visibly astonished by what he sees therein.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

#3 is my all time favorite, that's for sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can see it on the tumblr linked above but I have no clue how to link it from a phone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ralp posted:

I will describe the images as best I remember them in order to potentially aid in finding them:
  1. I don't remember this one but I believe the Angry Video Game Nerd falls off his couch in exaggerated surprise. Related to #3, quod vide below.
  2. Motherfucker Mike shakes his head "no" with increasing dread; the Angry Video Game Nerd nods his head "yes" with a slowly spreading grin.
  3. The Angry Video Game Nerd is playing video games on his couch while illuminated by different flashing colors ostensibly from the television, then he is suddenly startled by something in the game and is blown backwards in surprise. Although the gif of course has no sound I believe this was his reaction to the room transition sound effect from the swordquest episode.
  4. The Angry Video Game Nerd opens an issue of Nintendo Power and is visibly astonished by what he sees therein.

i dont even need the gifs im just enjoying this list

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i dont even need the gifs im just enjoying this list
Yeah even just reading about them made me remember those moments and smile heartily.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the monster madness today is really funny, instead of covering a movie mike and james speculate what new universal monster movies could be like, and james pulls out a multi-page concept he wrote for a remake of its a mad mad mad mad world starring the monsters

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

the monster madness today is really funny, instead of covering a movie mike and james speculate what new universal monster movies could be like, and james pulls out a multi-page concept he wrote for a remake of its a mad mad mad mad world starring the monsters
Sylvester!!!!!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Ralp posted:

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

a bunch were from here i wish that guy would make more http://avgngif.tumblr.com/

thank you!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanted to make them be looking at goatse but I forget if nsfw images are allowed in this forum. Well, you get the mental picture

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I wanted to make them be looking at goatse but I forget if nsfw images are allowed in this forum. Well, you get the mental picture

no nws here

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lmao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It wouldn't be as fun anyway, IMO.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

This thread gave me the idea for my avatar. I love the loving nerd.

• Locked thread