Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

AndyAML posted:

Fred Fucks spotted.

Oh my God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

Can anyone recommend some AVGN eps to me. My favorite is this one, and the Silver Surfer one.

All of them, but the Halloween Castlevania one is a favorite of mine.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Actually I forget if it was a Halloween episode, but the ones where he goes through the first 4 Castlevanias.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Cowabunga? Cowa loving piece of dog poo poo! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing, as a loving ooze infested dirty loving sewer rat poo poo! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my rear end, and Splinter's my balls!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
MotherFucker Mike

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Bump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVJcaP5lAC8

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Alain Post posted:

Has he ever done anything at length about the Saturn, I always thought that was an interesting failed console.

I don't think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
He's been doing more Sega games lately though, it seems.

• Locked thread