Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bootsy namedrops the Pimp Zone Simulwatch Classic Mac & Me when they play McKids. Epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Hey Mike... Thanks for bringing those guys to the school, man.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:( Someone mentioned a game or something like Crystal Pepsi or whatever that reminded me of DemoniusX in the Mike and Bootsy video and I went to look at his vids and he made a vid that he's leaving forever due to youtube being accepting of gays... Rest in peace, another casualty of the homosexual agenda...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching the episode again to help me chill out, after becoming extremely depressed by how much I've grown to hate Overwatch the past couple weeks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I knew it too which is why I skeptically tried the beta but I liked enough about it and the way it feels and stuff that I knew I could at the very least enjoy it for the same way you can enjoy a new calladoody or battlefield for a while if you have better aim and FPS wits about you than most people. Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh Don Piano posted:

I've been remembering "I'll be right back" all drat day

It's a wonderful episode.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Found a really awesome youtube channel today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e4WEe2d7nE&t=736s

lmfao That episode is so good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#Memories We're gonna need a bigger rear end... To poo poo out THIS loving turd!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I always forget how good the Dark Castle ep is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I appreciate it extra because it's one of the only ones I seen him play where how bad the game actually is is at least as funny as his comments on it. The part where the character keeps getting dizzy and falling down kills me every time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShomFm6CUI&t=5341s lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mah mama always said: Life is like a box a poo poo. You're always gonna get poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i realised i broke this link by saying ut instead of quake. apologie

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZszw14Im4&lc=z221wzyzoqvhy3elaacdp435loincl5lti3q2psnntpw03c010c

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I never saw Captain Winky's comment on there until now. My boy got my back...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No poo poo dummy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[dream screaming] MIKE!!!!!!! THANKS FOR BRINGING THE THREE STOOGES!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread