Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The SwordQuest episode is amazing. He should really do a full documentary and find what happened to the rest of the prizes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWltQ9UN5vE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

That's a shame. It belonged in a gaming museum.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mike was the best Joker since Cesar Romero.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What's the worst game reviewed by the Nerd you played as a kid? Mine was Batman Forever. Couldn't figure out what to do in that first grappling hook room and never got past it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I thought I was good at video games until I learned about Bootsy's skills.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

i rewatched this last night cuz its cool to see him geek out about the different eras of horror http://cinemassacre.com/2012/09/13/universal-monsters-family/

then i just watched a bunch of old monster madness episodes, its a shame that the early episodes are probably his favorite movies but since it was still new they are also much shorter episodes

James looks cool with the goatee stubble.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ArfJason posted:

"Who the gently caress is john madden!?"

The Moonbase Alpha guy.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Am I the only person who actually liked the Dick Tracy game?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Was watching the classic Atari 5200 review and noticed the Flying Fuckernauts vs Astro Bastards reference. Wonder how many in-jokes they've made over the years that we missed.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Thanks for putting it right at the part where he sings the theme.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Forums ate the AVGN thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ithorian Fuchs

• Locked thread