Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

what episode is lloyd kaufman on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

well, that makes sense

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hes the man

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

when i cum it all gets caught up in my foreskin and i have to milk it gently like a cow to get it out then use a straw in a drink bottle to flush it out cleanly

Sometimes my bussy fills up with juices and i gotta get the crazy straw out of the utensil drawer and do some sump pump

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

James is always at the horror movie convention near me when it rolls around i should go meet him next time

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i like how nappa has like a weird shirt and a bad gimmick song that is exactly how he would be if he was a wrestler

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wow why do you guys care what he looks like so much? do you want to have sex with him or something

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol at an old nintendo power saying a game "has that distinctive LJN style"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKb8lqkJAo&t=107s

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

folks he still got it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

im not seeing where he's being misogynist???

all that poo poo he talked about New Ghostbusters. Note that its possibnle to refer to this movie without saying "Female Ghostbusters"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hearing the ay vee gee enn say 'as a kid my favorite books were the BERENSTEEN bears" is like hearing Andrew Ryan's speech at the beginning of bioshock, not quite sure what theyre talking about but just knowing youre in for the ride and its time to leave the station.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

to keep his massive cock from unfurling out of his shorts like a fire hose

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao what could they possibly have beefed about

HORMELCHILI