Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

SunAndSpring posted:

That episode with the guy who sent James an email saying "Live like a windrammer as you gently caress" always gets me laughing, no matter what.

i cried the first tome i watched that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
james is coming to my funeral

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

It's epic that the guy whom I thought just made funny songs for Board James turns out he's an extremely epic gamer.

My faith in humanity is slowly being restored, little by little. :shobon:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

it was jontron and he was impressed

i was impressed as well

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh, and you are supposed to use your tongue on the powerups

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I cried laughing the first time I watched this.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lmao.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The first time I saw this vid I laughed harder than James did.. What a classic

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Mike Matei @Mike_Matei
Once I watched the first episode, I was hooked on the story. Prince Zuko
was my favorite character; he was a banished prince who was trying to
regain his rightful place in the world. I always related to him. Avatar: The
Last Airbender became my favorite T.V. show.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

If you add a couple of letters on Mike's last name he would be Mike Materia. Just saying.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wtf.. His drat cock is longer than that puny rear end cord.

EDIT: ah, sorry. just scrolled down the rest of the pic

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

TheShitlordPlutonis posted:

Someone change it back for the love of god

Well... *smiling like crazy trying not to laugh* You are a poo poo lord so it makes sense for it to be in your name

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

:( Someone mentioned a game or something like Crystal Pepsi or whatever that reminded me of DemoniusX in the Mike and Bootsy video and I went to look at his vids and he made a vid that he's leaving forever due to youtube being accepting of gays... Rest in peace, another casualty of the homosexual agenda...

Ugh. Country going down the shitter if you ask me. RIP

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hes the man

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

oliwan posted:

That is very dude and I don't want to talk about feelings if you're going to start that way

It's incredible how you manage to be more and more completely terrible with each and every post you make. You suck dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Gaming in the Trump years

• Locked thread