Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Well... *smiling like crazy trying not to laugh* You are a poo poo lord so it makes sense for it to be in your name

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Streets of Rage 2.

Yes... That's my autobiography. lmfao

Lmao. This ep was so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Bootsy namedrops the Pimp Zone Simulwatch Classic Mac & Me when they play McKids. Epic.

For years whenever Paul Rudd went on Conan instead of playing a clip from his new movie he would play the same clip of a kid rolling off a cliff in a wheelchair from Mac and Me every time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

He still does this.

Epic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

[On episode 144 of the AVGN series, where the entire character has been playing bad 8bit games and calling them buffalo diarrhea for 10+ years] Now, I'm not trying to be vulgar or anything, but it looks like they're shooting laser projectiles out their vagina.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This was a good ep but most of the games weren't bad enough

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yet another new ep, we’re truly blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Vch_OsyZI