Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

THE BAR posted:

Having recently visited the US on a visit from Europe, I can say that Rolling Rock's an incredibly boring pilsner, but I -had- to try one out now that I was around for it.

LOL if you expected anything else. Hopefully you had some actual good beer whilst here in the states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

FactsAreUseless posted:

You gotta keep 'em separated.

Gotta leave about ten inches of space

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
They are good, James does some of his best lazy college art student critical analysis into sudden poop or penis jokes

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
I've never (and probably never will) beat Battletoads, but Silver Surfer is actually piss easy with autofire. The fact that autofire is lacking from the game is its biggest crime.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
I'm am getting genuinely concerned that they have been teasing "Dot Gobbler" in the bad game art intro but will never get to it in the 25 episodes.

Also new Nerd just in time for Shitsmas :)

• Locked thread