Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd heard of avgn from demoniusx videos but I never watched one until a few months ago. I think someone linked the B-17 bomber clip or the fred fuchs clip (in imp zone natch), so I watched the whole episode and it was funny and entertaining, and so are all the other ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mung Dynasty posted:

theres an episode where hes talking about a ton of obstacles or objects being thrown at him and whenever i think of the way he says HAVE MERCY makes me laugh out loud by myself

I think he was being swarmed by bats in an atari game but maybe that doesn't narrow things down much

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good video I guess but I like his character from board james better

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
iirc mike picked up a nes controller cold, after someone else beat macho man, and beat mike tyson on the first try, which quite frankly is more impressive to me

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there was a different Imp Zone thread where there were some angry nerd gifs and I quoted each of them and said lol because they all individually made me laugh irl, does anyone remember what I'm talking about and can you link to the thread or repost the funny images?

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will describe the images as best I remember them in order to potentially aid in finding them:
  1. I don't remember this one but I believe the Angry Video Game Nerd falls off his couch in exaggerated surprise. Related to #3, quod vide below.
  2. Motherfucker Mike shakes his head "no" with increasing dread; the Angry Video Game Nerd nods his head "yes" with a slowly spreading grin.
  3. The Angry Video Game Nerd is playing video games on his couch while illuminated by different flashing colors ostensibly from the television, then he is suddenly startled by something in the game and is blown backwards in surprise. Although the gif of course has no sound I believe this was his reaction to the room transition sound effect from the swordquest episode.
  4. The Angry Video Game Nerd opens an issue of Nintendo Power and is visibly astonished by what he sees therein.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

lol he has the same mouth as darth scorpion

hahaha

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

a bunch were from here i wish that guy would make more http://avgngif.tumblr.com/

thank you!!!!!!!

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I wanted to make them be looking at goatse but I forget if nsfw images are allowed in this forum. Well, you get the mental picture

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the Ninja Turtles one. Any of them really, besides the non-standard gimmick episodes, like there's one where he shows "the making of" an episode, or one where he let viewers email in all his lines (those are good too but not a good starting point)

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to marry the wrist game rant and the cowafuckin piece of dogshit rant both.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ragg posted:

It's up there, but I prefer the genuine rage at the Dick Tracey snipers.

I'm going to compare this to his rage at Batman Forever. I am going to report back.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ragg posted:

It's up there, but I prefer the genuine rage at the Dick Tracey snipers.
welp here's the verdict: i likem both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvtk5toGJg&t=322s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9nxIUhZCCw&t=548s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ice climbers had the worst jump on games ever

this is the reason I quit playing nes remix

• Locked thread