Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

emfive posted:

So you actually have no idea what you're talking about, right? You're not living in the US, right?

So what if he's not American, a threat to bootstraps somewhere is a threat to bootstraps everywhere :canada: :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

joeburz posted:

every single post you make is garbage

yeah i'm pretty sure he only posts here because he gets off on being dogpiled by and talking down to leftists

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

I made $80,000 last month writing this "level of content", you dumb mother fucker. Who the gently caress are you? You're nothing, that's right, so have fun being poor up there on your moral high-horse while I sit back and collect cash money like a fuckin drug dealer.

Thankfully "real" writers like you are too loving stupid to seize an opportunity.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

don't like your McJob? you're free...to die in a gutter :laffo:

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Gravel Gravy posted:

My uncle works for Nintendo

i make $100,000 an hour fuking bitches who are you people? nobodies, that's who!!

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

hey point of order why are a scandinavian and a chilean so concerned about american minimum wage.

a threat to job creators somewhere is a threat to job creators EVERYWHERE

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

niall ferguson is a fellow at the hoover institution (lol)

i have to work in the hoover archives for a polish resistance fighter's writings, i hope i don't get bombarded with lolbertarian "think tank" crap when i go there

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I dunno, have you ever hosed a watermelon asdf? It's a simple yes or no

not only did he gently caress it, he blasted it with a shotgun to demonstrate how the clintons killed vince foster

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

Do you have any actual counterarguments, or are you just here to chew gum and shitpost?

he only ever posts in D&D because he gets off on getting dogpiled by and talking down to D&D posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Gravel Gravy posted:

There is a reason 90% of the Canadian population lives along the US-Canadian border...

they just want to be close to us, their american overlords :911::sympathy::canada:

• Locked thread