Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

pig slut lisa posted:

my favorite bar in town does a thing where you get points for every beer you drink on a monday night and as you pass milestones you win prizes. well tonight i finally passed 60 monday beers and as a result i'm entitled to a beer wall tin. long story short the bartender pulls out a red stripe tin n i'm like "hell yeah baby! jamaicn for beer!" it's especially good cause we just had a jamaican coworker start. anyway the next level is 80 which is like a shirt or some poo poo. 100 is your name on the wall. i have bene in the club for several years. very nice borat.

You sound like a huge nerd and a lonely drunk all put together.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread