Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

The one on the right looks like it has recognized the horror of its existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Is BetterThanWolves still a thing? I haven't been paying attention for a long time, but the very name of that mod is some passive aggressive drama bullshit.

Also wasn't there something about his not allowing his mod in modpacks? Which is a shame, as it had some actually cool stuff, on top of a lot of ways to torture and kill dogs.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

All of them. At once.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/project-omnius-pack.631908 (be aware that it updates a LOT and is not shy about removing and re-adding mods constantly).

:eyepop:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Holyshoot posted:

And server lagging butts

Taffer posted:

Butts don't lag servers.

They are really ugly though so I always turn them off

Just needed to share the output from this Chrome extension, carry on.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Parkour Does Not Work That Way

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It sucks that we can't get Archimedes, is there any other vehicle or airship mod we can get? I like those.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

That is the best possible bug and I hope it stays.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

If you specifically want range for killing endermen, they can't do poo poo about Thaumcraft's shock focus wand.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I saw that mod in Technic and I've been wondering which of these two is true, since I know they didn't model all howeverthefuckmany pokemon there are.

a)They use sprites they stole from Nintendo

b)They modeled like 12 Pokemon and that's what's in the mod

c)Pokemon do not exist as entities, and are only inventory items or notes on a sheet. For art for these, see a.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

As a bonus, it does a half heart of damage when you say "gently caress" or "poo poo"

but not loving or lovely

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Now put it all in a compact machine box :getin:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Well his eldritch research has driven HIM mad, it isn't like you should get a better deal :colbert:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

bigperm posted:

I just finished up a minetweaker script to craft runes in a crafting table. I hate making runes too. This uses the same ingredients but it takes a mana diamond, sucks the mana out and gives it back to you.

http://pastebin.com/bKdjBEDq

StealthArcher please do the needful

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Put veinminer in, it is probably my #1 most needed mod and is really hard to come back from when you don't have it

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Patware posted:

Is it OK if I also set it to Lux Aeterna or would MMMBop be preferred

Ideally it would be both, simultaneously.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

I dream of a game that's like minecraft with decent code, better combat, and most of the mod features everyone uses built in. So it already has something like RF, a few machines to use it, some kind of magic system, maybe something like TiC, and baked in modding capability. I will never see this, but I wish it existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Tell your kid he can only have the items if he can scam them off pubbies.