Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

I'd dig this too. Also, direwolf videos are mentioning something called Immersive Engineering, but buggered if I can find anything about it.

https://github.com/BluSunrize/ImmersiveEngineering Looks like you might need to compile it yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

Hah, good find. Guess your google is better than mine.

I'm missing a piece of the Iguana Tweaks puzzle. I've got some copper and my flint tools... but how, if I'm single player, can I bucket lava into the smeltery to make casts to make the copper head? I can't mine Iron yet. :confused:

(edit) Or for that matter, the gold for the casts themselves. :confused::confused:

For the lava you need to use the clay bucket from iguana, and the cast I'm guessing you can mine aluminium which can be made into aluminium brass (3x copper, 1x aluminium I think) for creating casts.

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007
Sky Factory 4 is meant to release today and apparently it has some kinda prestige mechanic for starting a new map.