Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

This is not how I envisioned this working out.
Ah mah gawd a new thread how exciting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

FlowerChild, the manbaby behind BTW, has moved on to explaining to the entire community of KSP that they are playing the game wrong and they do not know how to have fun. He then kindly made a mod and explained to the game devs that they do not know how to make a fun game and what a great favor he was doing them.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Ok KoL I know we promised to stop doing this but did you guys record at all Thursday night? I want to reset the map to turn off hardcore mode, but if that's going to screw you guys up then we'll forget it and just give everyone 99 lives.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Guys I'm starting to do some spotlights again. I just finished with TE, but I'd like to do some lesser known but really fun/cool/up and coming mods. Anyone have a suggestion of a mod that may fit into that idea?

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

I made a spotlight of TE 4, let me know what you think goons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaOmN4Dvic

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

McFrugal posted:

The Regrowth modpack has had some users reporting that the drawer controller has issues.

I can confirm that controllers do not seem to be working right in Regrowth. Mostly they can't seem to see some items in some drawers sometimes.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

I mean compact machines is cool but why would you hide your awesome creations like that

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

So you can get more than 5 fps in your main base?

FPS is for losers

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Here is a Blightfall Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKe2kSfN3U

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

So episode 1 of what I hope will be an epic project has been uploaded. This will be a series recorded from the different perspectives of 4 teams, playing the blightfall modpack.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlWyOL5M8A

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

McFrugal posted:

Are you using 2.0.3a? I thought the HQM party issues were sorted out with NoTimeFix.

We started recording a few weeks ago before the fix was out.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Also I just learned that Botania hacks vanilla dispensers to do right clicks for you if you put a botania wand in them. TMYK

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Shukaro posted:

Try restarting your computer.

ITT Shukaro actually asks someone to turn it off and on again.

You should have some log files in the log folder. If you try to run a pack and have that problem can you share the log with us?

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Dunno-Lars posted:

Please use pastebin or something for the logs, don't paste the whole thing in here.

You know, there are fun-MAKERS and fun-RUINERS. Which do you want to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

30.5 Days posted:

Board games have really gone downhill since monopoly and risk came out

Peasant, backgammon was the epitome of board games.