Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I like to play minecraft with mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Please tell me, what are some good modpacks which use modtweaker to get you to progress through one mod in order to progress through another mod.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

*thinking* Whoa... I guess there are no modpacks like that...

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

What the heck! How do I work around Ars Magica II's incompatibilities?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

SugarAddict posted:

You will have to be more specific about what and how, it's called "Ars Crashica" or "rear end Crackia" for a reason.

I got it to work; I was using an older version. The curse website is poorly designed! The Curseforge website is okay.

Is there anything similar to Blood 'N Bones for 1.7.10 or 1.8 yet?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

man i wish iguana tweaks wasn't so insanely imbalanced for progression because it has so many other useful features

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Also is there any launcher that gives a way to search modpacks that isn't hot garbage?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Yeah but very few modpacks take advantage of that, and lord knows how I'd get 10+ people to do something more complex than "download this launcher and click on this pack".

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

is pumping fluid from railcraft coke ovens entirely manual until i get to LV or am i missing something here

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

one day im gonna take a bunch of adderall and make an actual integrated dynamics/tunnels/terminals/crafting storage system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

runchild posted:

Curious if anyone is aware of 1.12 mods that add the following, and preferably don’t add much more.

-A tool like Ex Nihilo’s Crook, but without all the other Ex Nihilo stuff

Inspirations, though it adds a lot of other vanilla+ items (that can be disabled)