Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

StealthArcher posted:

rear end-Haggian tech tree

I don't remember this being a thing, or I might have been only half conscious, please advise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

StealthArcher posted:

Its the joke tech tree. Instead of science, you have to spend sewage buckets and you start off only able to make vanilla stuff and the requisites for sewage grates.

And the advancement order is completely coked up.

You have my approval to attach my name to this novel and brilliant concept!

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Clairetic, I'm glad you're doing things again (and have never stopped doing things!) and I am glad to consider you a friend who I talk with sometimes when my brain dictates it's a good idea to share pictures of otter artwork wherein the otters are cat mermaids.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
We're gonna have our purple Tiberium substitute yet!

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

Taffer posted:

Hey guys I'm bored and I have a fresh amount of free time on my hands. Is there enough interest in an MC server for me to make one? 1.10 probably unless I get frustrated with the lack of certain things (RIP BR, cofhcore, and Opis)

I'd be up for doing that friender, but I am gonna request that you do your best to have some picturesque fuckenin' landscapes generated so I can live in a beauteous mesoamerican-inspired ziggurat city!

Also maybe try that uh, I think it's called Roots? It's a newer magic mod and I've played a bit with it and I think it's neat!

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
On the other hand, you wouldn't believe just how easy it is to be a lazy rear end in a top hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Rutibex, you crazy, but you're family. Hit me up on the gooncave ts3 so we can have a nice, healthy argument about how minecraft and it's mods have driven us to madness!