Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Oh look, more help procrastinating on doing real work!

taiyoko posted:

Playing Baby's First Space Race, updated to latest version available, and I get a stack overflow error trying to go into the Nether. This is the crash report portion of the forge log.

Do me a favor and send me the seed, and the coordinates where you placed the portal, so I can see. My money is on the extra_glowstone rule exploding, which makes me sad. :(

If you want to hit it with a bandaid, look in the mod's config\cofh\world folder for "Nether Boosters.json." Depending on how crafty you are with JSON:

1. (no experience) You can just delete the file and probably be all right. Maybe move it out of the directory first before restarting Minecraft, so you can move it back if somehow something else did it (can't imagine what). You won't get increased oregen for cobalt and ardite this way, by the way.
2. (some experience) Remove the "extra_glowstone" rule in the file.
3. (you're a cool JSON d00der) Tweak the settings to reduce them, which should prevent runaways. Namely, clustersize and numClusters.

Edit: Doing this should allow you to keep playing while still having access to The Nether.

It has been some time since I reviewed the generators in the CoFH code, but there were situations where getting too giddy with generation--like I love to do with BFSR--would cause it to generate a chunk, then have to generate another chunk to fill things in, which would generate yet another chunk, etc, until it blew up. So when I hear about a stack overflow, that's the stink my sense of smell detects. If you ask skyboy, I'm a naughty, naughty man for the ridiculous gen rates I have for some of this stuff. In my ideal, utopian world, I'd come home from work on the back of a unicorn, and fire up BFSR and we'd have procedural generation that would be able to generate the next chunks only when they are outright necessary, but those algorithms are ridiculously complicated.

Edit edit: Yeah I see the stalactite rule in the stack trace. It's my friend extra_glowstone. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Yeah I guess if he does that and gets rid of the glowstone rule, it should regenerate without it.

I had thought I tuned down that glowstone generation, but I did learn a bit while setting up a pull request for some code changes to CoFHCore. It looks like that runaway condition is destined to happen for somebody, statistically. However, I think I can change the rule so I can still get some extra glowstone while preventing that from happening. The only way I can really test it afterwards is to hop in The Nether a go a few kilometers; trying an offending seed with new generation values will cause a completely different result, so I can't just count on it going away in the seed to tell. I can at least verify the original problem though.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Wolfsbane posted:

That seems like a dumb way to handle terrain generation. I mean, I can see the advantage in terms of terrain looking less broken if your generation algorithm changes, but if the world is deterministic based on the seed (which I really loving hope it is) then you should be able to store partial results somewhere and pick up where you left off if a player wanders into the area later.

Instead of crashing the generator, I'd probably wind up crashing the ... earmarker--we'll call it that. That's because it would run away earmarking an infinite span of chunks.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

taiyoko posted:

Seed is -192237733.
Might try messing around with the settings, but might just remove the offending glowstone generator instead, but I think I might be screwed on this world because no matter how much I save before exiting NBTExplorer, it doesn't keep the changed data to put me back in the overworld at one of my waypoints.

I think I reproduced it. I should have asked for the terrain generator you used; I assumed normal vanilla. I was also assuming you placed the portal near the spawn. It died on me with a similar problem. I recreated the world with the glowstone generation reduced by a factor of 10, and it didn't puke any more. I should do a little more work to see if that value in itself looks consistent.

I don't know any tricks with NBTExplorer to help. :(

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Danger Mahoney posted:

Anyone else getting an error trying to update Space Race?

Oh boy--did I do it again? Technic wasn't refreshing so I had to go to bed without being able to check the 1.4.0.2 update. Give me a minute.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Oh good. I was about to write back that it came up fine for me #WorksOnMyMachine. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

30.5 Days posted:

So we made this:
Do you have a some kind of quest book where you can embed images? I could make some serious use of that for Baby's First Space Race, because I've felt like it's always needed pictures.

Unfortunately, it probably means rewriting the entire quest book if you do. :(

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I tried TFC for 30 minutes and got my rear end handed to me. So do I have to make my hut out of two layers of thatch or something? The zombies just came waltzing through. Also, it was nice to get some onions, but they all just broke into seeds. Is that right?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I've done 3 restarts so far, and each one started on the coast of some ocean. I guess I can liken it to being marooned or something. However, it was kind of odd how that happened every time. I understand it with ATG; there's a lot of ocean there, but I don't get the TFC terrain gen.

I figured out what I really wanted to do was just lay out tons of logs. Night time is really boring in the beginning though. I can only play this in small bursts.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
How is this copper thing supposed to work in TFC? I blew two day cycles trying to pan, and two more trying to find some in the four cardinal directions. No dice. I got iron, and just enough copper from panning to make a saw. So I am glad I could make a door, but I was hoping for a pick.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Anias posted:

Man TFC doesn't sound fun. "Scramble in the mud for pebbles of rock" is the least interesting part of minecraft.

Yeah this has been bad luck. On the first two seeds, I found an overabundance of gold and copper ores on the surface. However, I bungled the first nights with both and set myself up to just die a lot.

On this third seed, I got set up, but all I find for rocks gave to do with iron, which is at least one tier up beyond copper. So to those making suggestions, I was following the Wiki and did not find those alternate names for copper laying around, just iron.

Panning is kind of like sifting in a skyblock. It was novel for the first minute, but that is it. I guess I will surface hunt a little more before I cheat some in or something.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Glory of Arioch posted:

also if you are finding a lot of iron around you are probably in a sedentary top layer, which is absolute balls for the early game due to its nearly nonexistent copper content (though pick up some flux bearing stone like limestone or chalk if you find that so you can start making leather and poo poo)

i like http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/Ores_&_Minerals for figuring out what kind of metals are generally going to be in a given top layer

if you can hoof it to a metamorphic or igneous extrusive top layer then you will have a much better time of it

in the early tfc game I usually just keep exploring until I find clay, flux, fresh water, and enough copper and maybe bronze ingredients to make all four tools (chisel, pick, propick, saw) at once

also taming a horse is absolutely worth it

After traveling around for a few kilometers, I figured out I have spawned in Sedimentary Hell. I just cheated in a little bit of copper to make the kit and started digging down. Naturally, I found a huge coal vein under my cabin. I then punched into an igneous extrusive layer. Can I now expect to run into something more interesting?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Glory of Arioch posted:

Getting ore out of the second and third rock layers is always a lot more challenging because you can't rely on the surface pebbles to do the prospecting for you. You're going to burn through an assload of wood and probably destroy your picks before you find anything.

I'd either make a new map, or make about a zillion small clay vessels for your stuff and start heading towards the equator. Use F3 to find the temperature of the biome, and try to stick between 10 and 25 degrees (for hot hot fruit tree action.) If you can find and tame a horse for the journey, so much the better.

I'm on an island. A large island, but an island nonetheless. I guess I'm starting over. I'll just cheat some crap in so I can act like I was in the new seed the whole time.

I found a continent with metamorphic rock, but now no sedimentary rock. How large are these rock layers generally?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Do you generally have a bunch of outposts or something then?

What kind of gets me is that 4/5 of the worlds I started put me on sedimentary islands. To even leave the islands to check the larger world, I'd need to build a boat, and I'd need a saw for that. So I was going to have to pan no matter what. I'm trying to use the Omp TFC pack. Should I consider a different one? I wonder if I'm hitting different terrain generation parameters. All the videos I saw online had people out in open land somewhere. The most recent seed I made has a large enough island where I think I can actually do that this time.

Is there a debug method for checking rock layers and things like that? All I can think to do is look at the rocks in chasms.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
So I restarted in TFC and finally found a spot where it looks like metamorphic rock hits sedimentary rock. I decide to set up camp, and my hunger and thirst immediately plummet when I drop out of cheat mode into survival mode. Um.. hooray?

Well I stabilized that and started looking for clay. The rain level was 250, so I wasn't going to find any. So I got to run around for 5 kilometers anyways!

Yeah I don't know about this.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Why not go for one of the mod packs? Are you trying to introduce a mod into your son's existing world?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Well maybe something in the changelog would give a compelling reason...

quote:

- Added: Nature essence when right clicked on dirt turns it into grass
- Change: Dye essence is now called Technicolor essence
- Fix: Some incorrect essence names changed and fixed
- Added: Wither and Ender dragons drop zivicio essence when killed (this is configurable on/off and how much essence is dropped)
- Added: Passive & Hotile mobs drop minicio essence when killed (this is configurable on/off and the % chance of getting the drop)
- Fix: Zivicio flight should be more stable now
- Added: Ability to disable Zivicio armour flight in configs
- Changed: Some file names for crops/Seeds, mainly all vanilla crops/seeds will disappear if updating from BETA 2 or an older version of Magical Crops (Sorry but codes much clearner now)
- Added: Ultimate Diamond, Emerald, Ultimate Emerald apples (these can be disabled in configs)
LOL nope haha why did I bother?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
More Terrafirmacraft questions. Do you generally find a spot where you can pick up enough surface copper to make a pick from just one rough area? I have not been so fortunate. There were a few tetrahedrite patches I have noted, but I only got something like 3 from each of them. I might be able to make some bronze with the other stuff I found, but it's odd to me I'm having so much more luck with that than copper... again.

Now I am set up in an area between metamorphic and sedimentary surfaces, and right at the edge of the tree line. It opens up to really shoddy plains where I can more clearly see different stones on the ground. I've seen a variety of things within 400 meters around: sphalerite, gold, magnetite, garnierite, and bismuthinite. However, I've only barely seen any copper-like stuff.

The area I was going to first start in--until I found out I couldn't get any clay--had exposed copper veins. I guess I have to just bumble my way to a bronze pick or something and run back there to bang away for some time.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Those are some fair points. As for:

Glory of Arioch posted:

Also, are you purposefully setting up near sedimentary layers, or is it just what you've been getting in your world? If it's on purpose, why bother with sedimentary layers at all?

This has been my sin-cursed luck. I can't remember now, but I think only in the last seed did I spawn somewhere that was not kilometers of sedimentary rock. The first seed might have been fine, but I had set myself for a nighttime of perpetual dying since I had no idea what was going on. The next 4 seeds were all kilometers of sedimentary. The only reason I am near one right now is that I had to backtrack for clay. I was at a spot with an exposed copper vein, but the rain level was only 250, so I had no method of casting the pick I'd need to mine it all. The main reason I'm happy at all in being a spot where the layers are mixing is that it gives me access to future iron deposits and flux in particular . . . I think.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Hmm yeah something like a cheated in warp book or whatever would probably help. I wonder if it would work with the overridden hunger mechanics. I think I'd be complaining a lot less with that, so I will see if I can shimmy that in tonight.

I wonder how easy it is to make addons for TFC, since I think it would improve greatly if random stuff washed up on beaches beside oceans over time. It would make an area people rarely care about due to the salt water and turn it into a nice standby if all else fails and panning is no fun. If some saplings washed up, it could even help the people that seem to get islands all the time.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
What's a smart strategy for scoping out and establishing a mine in Terrafirmacraft? I'm expecting to get crushed by stone any moment now. What I did was used the prospector's pick on the surface where it was claiming there was lots of tetrahedrite and marking off where it became trace/scare/nonexistent. I then went to the middle of that blob and just started digging a ramp around a 1x1 hole there. Somehow, that did not cave in on me.

I figured in the future I'd dig a 2x1 hole straight down with a ladder, prospect vertically, then use support beams to mine horizontally. However, I did not yet have enough copper for a saw that'd get me a crafting table for ladders and support beams, so I had to wing it.

This area I set down in keeps getting nicer. I think I found most of the major and minor ores I need within a 300x300 area.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
What does a huge TFC modpack look like? I was using the OMP one, and that mod list seemed really modest... or at least compared to the tech packs I'm used to using.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
My TFC base area is generally good, but I have no visible flux stone. How rare is that stuff? I have made it 8km to 0,0 and I found none. Also, how does rock salt generate?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Glory of Arioch posted:

Flux is generally more common in sedimentary areas, and can spawn as Marble in metamorphic layers. Outside of those, you will never find it.
I have plenty of metamorphic. Is marble kind of its own layer, or does it just show up in pockets? I never saw it, although I should note I have not dug down. Can I expect a lower sedimentary layer that I might be able to exploit?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Glory of Arioch posted:

Nah -- it's just a type of metamorphic stone. The way terrain generation works in TFC is first, the map is cut up into clusters consisting of rock groups, so you'll have a large area of metamorphic rock, then sedimentary, and so on. Randomly generated, of course. Then, each layer cluster divides itself up into smaller subclusters of individual stone types. The takeaway here is that if you find, for example, some shale, you know you're in a sedimentary cluster area, and that other types of sedimentary rock should have their own subclusters nearby.
I have conglomerate right near where I was camping out, but all I ever saw from it was conglomerate before it switched over to metamorphic. This was something like a square kilometer. Should I have just combed that area much more?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Does anybody know how to get to the waypoint manager in JourneyMap? I have hit something before that took me there, and it had teleport options for all those waypoints in my TFC game, but I can't figure out the key. Nothing for that in particular shows up in the key bindings menu.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Does mcedit have something like a block search function and support for TFC? I have walked something like 15km in the North/South direction and 10km in the East/West direction, and have yet to find flux stone of any kind in this world I generated.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Glory of Arioch posted:

Do ANY mods work with 1.8 at all?

Also, I started a TFC map, and my first map I made had rock salt right at the spawn. :smugdog: (Too bad it is useless before I get a chisel to make a quern)

We'll just assume that there won't be any copper 10 km around you.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
How is block searching in mcedit supposed to work? Every time I start a search for the TFC limestone block ID, it takes 20 minutes and then crashes at the end. I just assumed it was taking a while to post-process, but I basically gave it 2 hours and got nowhere.

Is there some cruder tool that can just search for the existence of blocks and give me the chunk coordinates or whatever?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Glory of Arioch posted:

try the seed 2997192267778216767 for the latest tfc version

there's rock salt, and at 14095, -10939 there is loads of limestone

copper has proven somewhat sparse however

Naw I just found some marble. Well, I saw it, looked it up, realized it wasn't sedimentary, and kept going. Then I looked back and saw marble counted as flux. Whoops.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I have TFC questions.

What are some quality-of-life mods that improve it? I think I saw some stuff with carpenter's blocks and realized that would be nice.

Is there a quick tweak to get stairs back in? I just do not understand why they have to be made in-place with a chisel.

Is there anything I should focus on during the winter? Are there winter-specific things I should get? I am in my first one now and want to know what to look out for.

Finally, is there any way to set up crop irrigation? I see I can't drop blocks of water from buckets. I was hoping to do something better than carving plots out of river banks. Will water fill in if I dig out from a body of water? I know a 1-block-wide hole will not, but IIRC one can propagate water by tactfully digging 2-wide.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
How does all this metal stuff really work with TFC? It looks like a minigame and the Wiki doesn't really explain it all. How should I generally approach it? My scheme right now is to make a copper anvil, and then proceed directly to a bronze anvil. Can I use just a stone hammer for that? Afterwards, what should I be doing? It looks like I need to make sheets for a bloomery, but I don't really know how that even works. Does it explain itself well once I get started?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

goodness posted:

Recently downloaded this again to play with a friend, been about 3 years and never really played it that much past vanilla. What are some good modpacks that have a nice balance of novel things to keep it interesting without overloading the complexity right away. I remember Hexxit being around but never played it, how is it?

Well, if you're trying to learn technical stuff, there's always Rocko's own Baby's First Space Race in Technic.

I started playing mods with Hexxit. That's all about running around, adventuring. I eventually settled down to try to build an undersea dome in it and realized I didn't have the right tools.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Acne Rain posted:

BFSR guy: While I'm thinking about modded minecraft (probably will go back to it when I finish terraria 1.3), I'd like to suggest the modpack include Redpower inspired mods like project red and redstone in motion... They're a regular staple of minecraft tech packs and I've never really learned how to use them.

Possibly because I'm the kind of guy who feels like to do a job right I have to do it myself and haven't even ever figured out how to use minefactoryreloaded to do animal farms properly, but eh.

As for learning modpacks, one for bees might also be good. I just went on a rant elsewhere about how gypped I feel about agrarian skies. And even in a cheating world it's loving obtuse. Like I try to do it in a way where I could theoretically accomplish it in another world knowing what to gather and crafting from there, but to begin I can't just craft the parts... I need hundreds of seeds and need to juice them? What?

drat... I don't even know how to do the Redpower stuff. That will be a problem.

I had pondered gendustry, but I have just found bees to be tedious. Agrarian Skies has that initial wall for getting any bees due to being a skyblock, but it makes up for it by generating new princesses in the industrial apiaries. Normally, that does not happen. You have to gather some princesses in the wild and mutate them with gendustry--crushing a small army of drones in the process--if you need princesses of the more advanced variety.

I believe there is a config option to make that happen in any mod pack, but nobody does it. So I would wind up with tutorial not applicable to when people migrate to some other pack.

(Does anybody actually enjoy the normal rules for bees?)

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Good lordies--there should be a trigger warning in the OP about bees.

To flush out what I wrote earlier in response to Acne Rain, the Agrarian Skies process for working towards the bee goals has a one-time cost of setting up some skyblock-specific crap to get your first bees, but I think the initial rewards give you a good starter kit--if you didn't happen upon the random gift back full of bees already. I don't remember exactly how it went, but I just remember kind of giving that skyblock part a cursory nod and moving on. After that, it's easier to do bees in Agrarian Skies than normal mod packs.

Now the week or so of AS I was playing when I did the bees was when I was holed up in a hotel room with a sinus infection from a doomed trip, so it may have been the Sudafed telling me they were ... kind of okay in Agrarian Skies, but the process for using them was made much simpler. Getting the next bee up in a chain involved waiting for the current generation to produce you a spare princess. In normal beekeeping, they don't generate those spare princesses, so you have to bash some wild hives to get some spares to use. However, you have to first imprint them with the species gene you want to make them a princess you breed for your next target generation. So there you go to the gendustry sampler (IIRC), shoving drones from your current-generation hive into it, hoping it randomly selects for species. IIRC there are complications with that too since the current queen doesn't poo poo out drones forever in normal beekeeping. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about some of that. I tried to do beekeeping in mechaet's server form, like, 5 minutes before I realized what it would mean.

Now I know some people are starting to think magical crops makes things just a little too simple--especially on a server where you can use a chunk loader to accumulate resources in steps over the course of one day. Beekeeping could give an alternative if packs would adopt that AS configuration and have the apiaries generate princesses. Until then, I couldn't imagine making some quests from in BFSR because it would teach a methodology that isn't really legal out there. I guess I could do it with a big passive-aggressive note about how other mod packs should do that, but my life is too short for that madness.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Hitch posted:

but my question is whether or not a modpack exists that does a really good job of breaking it down into quests that explore the mods in a sequential way.
I guess that's my cue for Baby's First Space Race. I put that together with a quest book for people that haven't necessarily even played Minecraft before.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Howmuch posted:

I really want to put that modpack on my server for my friends that have never really played with mods.
I've only installed modpacks through point-and-click installers at my hosts control panel so I don't really know where to start with setting up a server for BFSR. :(

I'll have to look it up later when I'm in front of my main computer, but I remember setting up the server files was generally easier than setting up the client distribution. It had less steps. The one little killer is that some mods are client-only and crap out if they're included in the server's mods folders. Assuming it's still up-to-date, I should have that list on my main computer.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
Taffer's got the gist:

Taffer posted:

Install Forge (there are instructions for that all over), run it and accept the eula etc., copy the modpack files and folders into the server, and delete any client-only mods if there are any (they'll crash on launch). That's it. Setting up a server is pretty easy.

This is what I have in my old spreadsheet for mods to apparently take out of the server pack:
Damage Indicator
Mouse Tweaks
JourneyMap Client-side -- but do use JourneyMapServer, which you probably have to go fetch.

I think you are clear with that. Note though that I was running the server for this for a little corporate team-building thing months--and quite a few revisions--back.

The client is using Forge 1408, so you want to use the 1408 server jar.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

goodness posted:

Is Baby's First Space Race for 1.7.10 or an update version? Trying to figure out which Forge to get.

e: Looks like a few of us are trying to get it to work. If anyone gets a server folder together and can upload it to dropbox that would be really helpful.

BFSR is using 1.7.10.

Wolfsbane posted:

I'm having a problem setting up BFSR on a server. I'm getting the following error:

code:
[22:38:01] [Netty Client IO #1/ERROR] [FML/]: Failed to connect to server: there are 5 missing blocks and items
[22:38:01] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Missing list: [aobd:clumpSteel, aobd:crystalSteel, aobd:shardSteel, aobd:dustDirtySteel, aobd:oreSteel]
[22:38:01] [Netty Client IO #1/TRACE] [FML/]: $HandshakeAck:{2}->FMLHandshakeClientState$8:ERROR
Looks like mekanism to me, but both client and server have the same version installed. The only issue I'm aware of is that the server has a slightly newer version of forge, but I don't see how that could cause this problem. I'm pretty sure I deleted the client-only mods properly. Any suggestions?
Yeah that's Another One Bites The Dust. That should be both on the client and server, as far as I know. I don't think I stripped that out of the mod pack. Regardless, I would think it would complain about more dusts than that if it suddenly went missing.

Edit: Consider seeing if there's an updated AOBD2 and using that instead. If that works on the client and server, I'll update the mod pack tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

goodness posted:

Is it supposed to look like this for BFSR? Trying to create a server and followed the steps in the thread so far.

http://pastebin.com/qHdcEBTb for the error log.

Some mods will scan for other mods and load more stuff in if it finds them. So that in itself is not the end of the world.

I am still not set up with my desktop but I will eventually take a stab at it myself.